4.6 5 0 82 82 For all hair types. Controls frizz for silky, smooth hair. Strengthens and helps prevent breakage.
Optimum Salon Haircare AMLA Legend Silky Blow-Out Masque

04/07/2018
Love to try out new products please send samples! Thank u!
24/05/2018
I would love to try this product. I need something to tame my frizz and leave my long hair silky smooth
17/05/2018
I have recently dyed my hair and need major repairing have tried a couple products with 0 results would love to see if this product would help my very damaged hair.
11/05/2018
My hair needs this! It is so frizzy sometimes! This will work perfect on my hair.
10/04/2018
THIS WILL BE GOOD TO TRY WHEN THE WEATHER IS CHANGING NOT ONLY THAT WHEN YUR HAIR IS DULL DEAD AND ALL I WOULD LVOE TO TRY IT WITH THE REST OF MY FAMILY
06/04/2018
I have not tried this but would be very excited to try it. I have very dry hair and skin. Sometimes I’ll use something like this to sleep in and pile it on during the day if I’m staying in just trying to get some of the curl going again in my hair.
03/04/2018
I like try new product for my hair is very dry this is perfect
27/01/2018
I blow dry, flat iron curl, and of course color my hair. I would love to try something like this.
17/01/2018
I would love to try this I would use as a leave in conditioner to keep my hair soft
08/01/2018
I have not tried this but would love to, I have thick curly hair. I would love to calm it down a little. Too, I like what Christian said " a little goes a long way."
31/12/2017
I have purchased items from this line but not this specific product and would love to try it. I have unruly curly and wavy hair and could use assistance with taming it when I blow it out.
28/11/2017
Barber/stylist. As you can imagine I have countlessly experimented on myself. Hair is suffering. Cut it off or find a product that works. My ends are fried and dead, my natural growth is grown about 4-5 inches into an ombré. I don’t want to just cut it off. I believe I missed the boat on this but if you want to send it to someone who knows hair— I’m your alls lady.
11/10/2017
I have not got to try this.But I have heard it is great i really want to test it out.
03/10/2017
I know that AMLA has really good hair products and i would love to try this mask!
02/10/2017
Look awsome would love to try this.My daughter would as well.