4.6 5 0 82 82 For all hair types. Controls frizz for silky, smooth hair. Strengthens and helps prevent breakage.

09/06/2017
Haven't tried yet but my hair seriously needs some help. Would love to try.
08/06/2017
This is something I will be looking for. I need to try this. Plus the bottle is so pretty and inviting.
08/06/2017
I have not tried this product ,but from everything I have read about it I would love to try this.
05/06/2017
I would love to try this out - I jhave split ends and I think this product might do some good for my hair and scalp!
05/06/2017
I have fine curly hair and it frizzes up on me. And I don't like using gel or harsh chemical on my hair and I have seen for the most part it has good reviews.Therefore am willing to try this product.
04/06/2017
I never heard of this product I will give it a try because I like to do different stuff specially in the summer with my hair
02/06/2017
Ooh, my hair could really use some love & care. I would love to try this. 💙
01/06/2017
My dry hair could use some love from this product. I would love to try it and I will review it. Patricia Thompson
31/05/2017
Love hair products like these . This product it's so similar to my name . Would love to test it and give my honest opinion
30/05/2017
my hair needs rejuvenating this is something i would love to try
24/05/2017
Amazing a blow out masque. Very interesting would love to try
21/05/2017
OPTIMUM HAS GREAT PRODUCTS WOULD LIKE TO TRY THIS NEED FOR MY FRIZZY HAIR !
21/05/2017
I've seen this but haven't tried but willing. I'd like to try this product, looks like the ingredients would agree with my scalp.
19/05/2017
I value my hair. I'm on the look out for new products that won't dry my hair and keep it from frizzing. I would like to try this product. Thank you for your consideration..
17/05/2017