4.8 5 0 101 101 Slides up to 50% more easily in tight spaces.

6/11/2019
Excelente
Se desliza fácilmente y suavemente entre los dientes. Es excelente. Lo recomiendo.
6/29/2018
My dentist recommended this to me and its great. would recommend.
6/9/2018
Oral be wonderful glide floss your teeth very strong to use
6/7/2018
I like this product because it is easy to get between your teeth to clean. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed
6/2/2018
This is a staple in our home. I definitely recommend it.
5/29/2018
Love this floss because it leaves my breath fresh, slides very easily.
5/19/2018
By far the best brand of floss out there! Doesn't snag on tight teeth like the rest do. Really good quality
5/15/2018
The Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinican Protection Floss is asy to use teeth floss and really effective. I like the way it cleans between my gums and teeth. Great after use minty taste.
5/1/2018
It's floss, it cleans between your teeth. What more can be said? Okay, okay it also has a fresh minty flavor though it could be a little stronger that's not the point of floss after all. In addition, it's actually one of the most effective shapes of any floss I've tried to date, truly catching surface areas that other flosses have missed. The only issues I have had includes occasional breakage (once out of every 10-15 uses) and the fact that the floss tends to fray on the metal piece that is designed to break it off from the floss canister, but those are almost non-issues to me.
4/12/2018
This floss is by far the best floss I've ever used. It's beyond comfortable, and makes flossing enjoyable. There is one problem I've noticed however, the first four or five times I purchased it, it was wonderful, but the last two, the floss breaks from one strand into multiple. This causes you to have to open the dispenser and pull it until it's one strand again, realign it, and close it back up. Of course you have to dispose of the length that's broken. This is really annoying, and I was hoping it was just a bad batch that my local grocery store received, but seeing the other reviews, I guess it's not.
3/16/2018
I have been using ORAL-B'S GLIDE PRO-HEALTH CLINICAL PROTECTION FLOSS for quite some due to fast plaque build-up from dry mouth . It is a wider floss but gentler also at the same time . Easily glides between your teeth while removing all the yucky stuff your brushing leaves behind. It is a little pricey around $5-6.00 but your teeth are definitely worth that much and more😁
3/10/2018
this floss works perfectly between tight teeth like i have. it glides effortlessly between and even works between my crown. love this product.
3/9/2018
This an awesome Floss. I like the fact that this floss is comfortable to use. Not too thick that it hurt,and not too thin that it cuts. helps me to maintain a healthy smile.
3/8/2018
Excellent product, it does exactly what the name says, glides between your teeth so smoothly, handles well, no slipping. over all excellent product
1/23/2018
Real good at getting at those small particles between your teeth and next to your gum line and lasts along time