4.9 5 0 69 69 Iconic Treats Everyone loves classic and Double Stuf OREO cookies, crunchy CHIPS AHOY! cookies, and smooth, creamy Nutter Butter cookies. You’ll be prepared for every crowd or occasion with this assortment of sweet treats! Add this variety package of king-size OREO cookies, CHIPS AHOY! cookies, and Nutter Butter cookies to your cart for sweet treats.

29/05/2021
Great snack for the entire family
All the cookies were a family favorite. The king size packs came in handy for at home and in school snacks. Each pack was a good serving size.
29/05/2021
Outstanding!
What a selection! There is classic and Double Stuff Oreos, both equally delicious. Classic has just the right amount of filling and Double Stuff is for those whose favorite part is the cream filling. The cookie part is SO chocolatey and yummy dunked in milk. The Chips Ahoy have just the right amount of chips in each cookie and have fantastic crunch. Also delicious dunked in milk. Nutter Butter are positively addictive! Iutstanding crunchy peanut cookie and delicious peanut butter filling. Again, also delicious dunked in milk.
The Perfect Size
The cookies in the variety pack were very fresh. All of the packs are just the right size to put in a purse or travel case. There are enough of cookies in one pack to share with someone else. They are the perfect size for a perfect snack on the go or while watching TV!!!
Love these cookies!!!
I received these OREO Cookies CHIPS AHOY! Cookies & Nutter Butter Cookies Variety Pack 12 King Size Packs for free in exchange for my opinion! These cookies are bigger and taste delicious! I love these huge packs!! #HTCMARKET #CAMPAIGNHASHTAG #HomeTesterClubNA
Delicious cookies
I liked the new packaging of the cookies, the cookies were easier to eat. Great taste!
28/05/2021
Oreo, Nutter Butter, Chips Ahoy cookies.
These snacks are very great if you or your family loves chocolate. These are great for on the go or just for a snack. The individual wrap cookies are a great size for yourself and friend to share with. I love the package and size because it’s perfect for me when I just want to grab a snack when I’m in the go.
27/05/2021
Perfect snack!
These cookies are delicious. Perfect for snacking or taking on trips.
27/05/2021
Great Variety
My family loves all of these cookies and we enjoyed being able to have a variety of the cookies in the same package so everyone can have their favorite.
cookies send from above
love the taste. oreo and nutter butter have always been my favorite cookies to eat. i love chips ahoy with milk and ice cream. i also eat all 3 cookies with my lunch. thank you very much. please send more.
Great deal
Size is great packaging looks wonderful the taste is phenomenal I would definitely buy the variety pack it is a great deal
Great snacks
I love this variety pack of Oreo cookies , chips ahoy, cookies & butter butter cookies ! They all taste so good! I would highly recommend these for snacks ! They are great for snacks for kids at school and for snacks at work! I would highly recommend them!
17/04/2022
Classics
Tastes is as great as ever! These come 4 cookies per pack making it very convenient to pack & go or just sit & eat while watching tv without over doing it. I love having the variety for my family to choose from.
25/03/2022
Awesome box
These are great for snacks, snack or grab&go. Variety of choices available thru Amazon. The whole family loves these. Highly recommend and worth the excellent prices.
06/03/2022
Love how these are packaged
I love how simple these are packaged as for a snack for kids or just for yourself when you hunger but you want just a certain amount of snack.
05/02/2022
Perfect snacks!
I really like that they make "king size" snacks! These are perfect for my husband and myself. They would be good for bigger kids as well! Because let's face it, little kids aren't the only ones who like snack time and those little packs just don't have enough snack for bigger people!! I would definitely recommend these!