OREO Salted Caramel Brownie Flavored Creme Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Limited Edition 12.2 oz

4.2 5 0 33 33 Try a rich twist on the original OREO: Inspired by salted caramel brownies, these chocolate wafer cookies are topped with salt and filled with 2 layers of salted caramel brownie flavored OREO creme.

16/09/2021
OREO
My whole family loved there Oreo's. They have a most exquisite flavor.
15/09/2021
Oreo.. JOY!
I recently saw the Salted Caramel Brownie Oreo cookies in my stores and I was immediately in a trance. I had to pick these up! They were SO good. I've tried a lot of specialty oreos and some are good.. some aren't. These were bomb! I would definitely try these if you get the chance!
02/09/2021
More salted caramel than brownie
Oreo's, for me, will always be THE cookie. There's nothing better for a cookie fix than the crispy chocolate wafers and sweet, soft middle...... especially when you're dunking them in milk! I was pretty excited to try this sample of Oreo Salted Caramel Brownie Sandwich Cookies from #hometesterclub since they are one of my favs, but I was a little disappointed in these. I could definitely taste all the different flavor profiles, except for the brownie. The salt was a bit much, but it did end up tasting like a salted caramel oreo, just without the brownie. Overall, I wasn't a big fan and I wouldn't buy them myself, however, if I knew someone who liked salted caramel enough, I would definitely recommend them.