5 5 0 4 4 Organics Happy Tot Super Foods Organic Bananas, Peaches & Mangos + Super Chia Fruit Blend has been relaunched with a new brand name, previously known as Happy Tot, The kosher and USDA organic certified product provides 3g fiber, 10% daily value of potassium and 600mg Omega-3 (ALA). This non-GMO blend now available in a newly designed 4.22-oz., BPA-free pack featuring Certified B Corporation logo.

08/07/2020
Perfect for busy days!
I first purchased this on a day of running errands that turned out to be crazier than expected and my little girl LOVED it! She is fairly picky but she wolfed this down like it was the best thing ever! I loved being able to read the list of ingredients and feel like she was getting a really healthy snack too. I keep some on hand to take with us for times when she gets hungry out and about and it’s so convenient!
22/05/2020
Happy tot
Organics Happy Tot Super Foods Organic Bananas, Peaches & Mangos + Super Chia Fruit Blend. My nephews love these
28/04/2020
Good for kids and tastes great!
My son loves this flavor, and it’s good for him. A good combo of flavors.
23/04/2020
Great for busy moms
High quality ingredients, with no fillers- tasty (baby and mama approved)