5 5 0 2 2 Organics Happy Tot Super Morning Organic Bananas, Blueberries, Yogurt, Oats and Super Chia have been relaunched under a new brand name, previously known as Happy Tot Morning, and a redesigned 4-oz. BPA-free pack featuring Certified B Corporation logo. The kosher and USDA organic certified product is made with whole grain oats, provides 2g fiber and 600mg omega-3 (ALA) from chia seeds, which are said to help toddlers get the most out of every bite.
Organics Happy Tot Super Morning Organic Bananas, Blueberries, Yogurt, Oats and Super Chia Fruit, Yogurt and Grain Blend

27/05/2020
Blueberry muffins
My daughter loves these and they are great when we are on the go or for a quick snack! I love the variety and the simple ingredients
10/04/2020
Worth every penny!
This snack pouch is worth every penny and more! I have a very picky toddler who is sensitive to certain textures and this pouch has been a life saver. She eats 3 a day, and asks for more. The flavor is delicious and the ingredients are actually healthy! This is definitely a snack I don't feel guilty giving to my child.