Original Tamagotchi Virtual Pet - Plaid

4.7 5 0 145 145 The Original digital pet you loved in 1997 is back with a pink and teal plaid shell! With original programming, you feed it, clean up after it, take care of it and even discipline it if it's bothering you when it doesn't need you! Plus, you can play the Character game! How you take care of your Tamagotchi and how you do in the game, determines which Adult Tamagotchi you'll get! Includes the CR2032 battery and attaches to your bag so it goes everywhere! Ages 8 and up.
Original Tamagotchi Virtual Pet - Plaid

15/09/2021
Nostalgia galore!
I grew up in the 90's where Tamagatchi's were all the rage! I had several growing up a long with giga pets. I absolutely loved them! When they brought them back out.. even me being 30 at the time I went out and bought 2. I love playing mine! I would recommend it for all ages. It's so fun and brings the memories back!
31/08/2021
90s girl here
Ok seriously you can never out grow these awesome toys .. grew up in the 90s -2000s these were the coolest gadgets that made you hip and in with the crowds …
26/08/2021
I missed these!!!
I was little when these came out!! I missed them and they still are kind of fun!!! It’s a throwback moment to me when I got one awhile back. These are still fun for kids to this day!
26/08/2021
A childhood favorite
I've had one these as a kid and absolutely loved them. So I got one for my three kids and they have not put them down they are fun cute and easy to use.
15/08/2021
CanT wait to see
I think this is going to be fun for my daughter. She plays on a tablet all day doing the same thing anyways if she doesn't like it I am sure i will play it I rember mine I think I kept it alive for 8 days
15/08/2021
Nostalgic
I remember this when I was a kid. It was like my first pet that I took care of very seriously. I was so excited when they came back and it just reminds me of my childhood.
03/08/2021
The Nostalgia!
I had a couple of these back when they first came out and was so stoked to see them be re-released. They are just like the original with brightly colored shells and a ball chain. Even the sounds are the same. This just brings back so many great memories from when I was a kid, which are priceless! I have played with this for days and I'm 37! I've purchased a couple as gifts for younger kids and they love then just as much! This is just an all around great toy that anyone will love!
20/07/2021
kids loved them
put them in all kid's stockings and they loved them. Still play with them and have gotten hours of enjoyment out of them. I like that there are different ones to collect so I can put different ones in their stockings this year
15/07/2021
childhood game
I got this in 5th grade when it became popular, I saw this and I decided to get it to see if it looks the same as before. It changed a bit but overall it brought me back memories.
13/07/2021
I couldn't resist
This took me back to Jr High School! I remember having 4-5 of them at once. I couldn't resist buying one now, if for nothing other than nostalgia. It was fun to play with for a little while, and then I passed it on to my niece and she loved it. Easy to use and simple fun.
09/07/2021
Just like the 90s version!
I absolutely love this,it's just like the one I had as a kid!
03/07/2021
Cooler when I was 9!
This really took me back to a time where I had the time to keep a virtual pet alive in real time. Lol as an almost 30 year old, I don’t have time for this. Did I still buy it? Yes, I did!
02/07/2021
Welcome back
I'm in my 30's but was so anxious to have one of these because it brings back memories!!! Flash from the past is an understatement, and so pumped my kids get to enjoy these now also!
02/07/2021
loved this
would love to review this please as it was the best thing ever everyone loved theme
30/06/2021
I love and miss this toy so much
It’s me entire childhood they have apps now but it’s not the same as having it in your keychain and feels like a little egg