Orville Redenbacher's Poppycock Original Gourmet Popcorn 7 Oz

4.8 5 0 153 153 Orville Redenbacher's Poppycock Popcorn is a sweet and salty snack you can enjoy just about anytime and anywhere. Crafted from natural ingredients like crunchy roasted almonds and savory pecans, you can treat your taste buds to this snack every day. It contains a scrumptious blend of light, fluffy popcorn tossed in a sweet and crunchy brown sugar glaze to satisfy sweet and salty cravings. Made with real butter and brown sugar, it has only 160 calories per serving and is free of trans fat. This Orville gourmet popcorn is also gluten-free, making it ideal for those with food sensitivities. It comes in a 7 oz bag, which is an ideal size for sharing.
Orville Redenbacher's Poppycock Original Gourmet Popcorn 7 Oz

Delightful
I love this mix! It is the perfect snack and combination of sweet and salty! It melts in your mouth!
Awesome popcorn mix
Loved the popcorn mix. It is sweet and crunchy with just enough of a buttery taste.
Great taste
Great taste. Sweet an salty 💞.........
Utterly Amazing;)
Salty sweet and to the point of a great snack, I must say the toil to the bottom of the bag for those precious nuts make it all worthwhile
17/06/2021
Pure yumminess!
Oh my goodness these are pure yumminess!
17/06/2021
Yummy Popcorn
Great taste! Just like you made it yourself
Great taste
This popcorn is so good. Got for my son as a quick snack and I ended up eating half of it.
16/06/2021
Gourmet has never tasted so good!
I’m pleasantly surprised with the taste of this gourmet popcorn. The almonds and pecans add a very light, but flavorful taste. I will definitely be purchasing this product again in the future.
Reacción
A mis hijos le encantó hemos probado otras marcas y son pegajosos y muy dulces que no te da ganas de comerlos. Pero estos tienen un sabor perfecto y la calidad del producto está excelente.
ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S POPCORN
I LOVE THE ORIGINAL POPPYCOCK POPCORN, ITS SIMPLICITY ITS SWEETNESS, ITS CRUNCH , ITS THE HIT OF EVERY MOVIE NIGHT AND ROAD TRIP SNACKING OR JUST AN OUTING TO THE PARK.
16/06/2021
Great snack, sweet and crunchy, goes well with movie watching and just anytime snacking.
I loved this product and would highly recommend it for a tasty snack that can be eaten anywhere, it is both sweet and crunchy and can be eaten anywhere. Great snack for the entire family.
16/06/2021
Delicious popcorn and now a delicious sweet snack. Love brings back memories
Yum!
I really enjoyed this snack! Great for movie time snacks at home
A Go-To!
My family and I are absolutely obsessed with these. I grabbed this product, as a last minute purchase, and had to soon return to the store to buy more! It’s the perfect balance between sweet and salty!
Empty Bag=Good Bag
I find this a little addictive, personally. I find myself grabbing one more handful. Popcorn alone is dull. But this is far better.Cracker jacks or Crunch & Munch are no competition