OUAI Hand Wash

4.8 5 0 70 70 Hand Wash leaves your hands feeling cleansed, refreshed, hydrated, and super soft. It is scented with Dean Street, a floral fragrance with notes of citrus, rose, magnolia, and linden blossom.
OUAI Hand Wash

21/04/2021
Loved it
I got this as a sample through Sephora. I couldn’t believe how well it left my hands smooth and not oily or sticky. Wish it was a little cheaper.
19/04/2021
HAND WASH
I like this wash very much. It smell fantastic and it leaves your with smooth skin.
18/04/2021
Soft
Very moisturizing just like they state on the bottle. Very good product and would recommend it to others!
16/04/2021
10/10
I had a hard time justifying this purchase because of the price. After all, soap is soap -- right? BIG MISTAKE. I pulled the trigger on the hand wash and hand lotion during the 2020 Black Friday sale and now I am in big trouble because there is no going back. First of all, they look oh-so-pretty on my bathroom counter.
15/04/2021
OUAI hand wash
I love OUAI products and this hand wash did not disappoint. It left my hands hydrated and clean. It also had a citrus smell that was very nice but not overpowering. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
15/04/2021
Do I love it for the money ?
I revived my sample from Sephora so big thanks to them ! I have a very good hair care routine so I wasn’t really looking to try any other products. Just few weeks later I was packing for a trip and I had to choose between hair care products and shoes. I chose shoes and end up taking a lot of samples of hair products. I wasn’t expecting anything exceptional as the packaging didn’t bring me any excitement. I opened it, the smell is amazing , consistency is very thick you don’t need to use a lot of product to lather your hair nicely. The effects were great but the price is really high. Now question is it worth it ? are there any other shampoos at a lower price to do the same hmmm...? Something to look into! I enjoyed it, gave me that luxurious experience vibe, I think it’s a must try. 4 starts from a Girl with blonde slightly damaged hair, little on the dry side ;-) ciao
14/04/2021
One of a kind
The delightful smell of this soap is amazing, actually uplifts me! It also cleanses as it should, but very delicately, leaving your hands feeling very clean & soft. The packaging is slick & attractive too.
Cream of softness
I used this cream and I loved the way it made my skin on hands arms and legs feel after using. It left my skin soft, hydrated, and smelling fresh. Didn't leave my skin feeling like it had layer of sticky cream left. Definitely will continue to use
Love
This soap leaves my hands feeling moisturized and soft. If you’re looking for a good soap that’s a little more high end and luxurious this Is for you!!
Moisturizing delicious scent
I absolutely love the gentle clean scent of this hand soap. It leaves my dry hands feeling moisturized AND clean! I recommend this to anyone looking for a high end soap that will impress yourself and others!
10/04/2021
khanna55
It is an amazing product.In winter my skin gets super dry and caked but this hand wash left my hands and skin super fantastic. A little pump of soap is all I need so it goes a long way. I do wait for sales to buy and stock these in bulk as once you use it once there is no going back!I loved the lightweight feel and the way it made my skin feel incredibly soft.Completely satisfied!
10/04/2021
The best!
This is hands-down the best soup I have ever used!! Lather so nice and rinse it off quickly and doesn’t leave any residue behind!
08/04/2021
Love the results
This is hands down the most luxurious hand wash I’ve ever used! It lathers quickly, rinses clean & the jojoba beads help exfoliate the hands. One full pump is actually too much - a little goes a long way. My cracked alligator dry hands feel soft and incredible after. I love this
08/04/2021
Excellent
It's an amazing product. I recommend 100% incredible. It's a great product overall and I'm sure you'll love it!!!!!!!!!
05/04/2021
Great item!
Holy wow is this amazing! I loved the lightweight feel and the way it made my skin feel afterwards was incredibly soft! Has a very light scent and easy on the nose which is great for anyone with allergies!