OUAI x BYREDO Mojave Ghost Leave In Conditioner

4.9 5 0 132 132 A hair perfume mist and leave-in conditioner hybrid in OUAI’s bestselling formula with fragrance-house BYREDO's iconic Mojave Ghost scent
OUAI x BYREDO Mojave Ghost Leave In Conditioner

02/07/2022
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!
LOVE Ouai leave in conditioner. I spray in damp hair and comb through. This leave on conditioner helps tackle tangles and knots like no other in my naturally curly, bleached hair. Whether air dried or heat styled, I truly feel like that my hair looks and feels healthier when I include this in my routine. Rather than dull, damaged looking hair, I have healthy, shiny hair. I've recommended this to friends and family members with varying hair types and we all love it!!
11/06/2022
Won’t disappoint
You need to try this. I have curly hair and this works majic with it.
03/06/2022
Love this!!!
This leave in conditioner is awesome! Works well with my thick hair and smells amazing too! Love it!
15/04/2022
Buy this now!
I bought this for 2 reasons, the scent and the brand. I have tried other products from this brand but not the leave in conditioner. It works very well on my long curly hair. It made it soft and frizz free. The scent is magnificent and I cannot get enough. Do not over spray as it will possibly weigh down your hair.
14/04/2022
I have damaged hair from bleaching it. This product works amazingly fast. I noticed a huge difference after the first use. I love how hydrated it leaves my hair and doesn't weigh it down. Definitely buy this stuff!!!
07/04/2022
Good
I received this product in an Ipsy bag and I tried it and it's a really good leave in conditioner made my hair so completely soft. I would say this is one of my favorite leave in conditioners. I do recommend this product, and I will buy this product.
05/04/2022
My favorite leave in conditioner
The Ouai is definitely my favorite leave in conditioner for my dry dehydrated hair. I use this after every shower especially on my ends
30/03/2022
Love it!!
Love the way it leaves my hair soft and manageable!! Smells amazing.
29/03/2022
EXCELLENT
There's few products that compare. I adore absolutely everything they make and this is no exception. Makes my hair smell and feel so so good. I tell anyone with frazzles to try OUAI
22/03/2022
OUAI
This leave in conditioner makes my hair soft and helps with tangles.
06/03/2022
Best Scent Leave-in Conditioner
I'm always trying new products for my hair, but I must say this product brings one of its best-selling scent to the haircare label. It is also done great with detangling and has prevented my hair from heat damage, along with making my hair very smooth.
23/02/2022
Best Leave In I've Used To Date
I'm not usually a huge fan of leave in conditioners, but this one is an exception. OUAI x BYREDO Mojave Ghost Leave In Conditioner helps untangle, soften, smooth, moisturize, nourish, protect and tame my out of control frizzy, curly hair. Added bonuses-OUAI smells heavenly (Mojave Ghost scent) and is cruelty-free.
07/02/2022
Leave in perfect
This leave in conditioner from Quai is AMAZING! The scent is so scrumptious and the way it leaves your hair feeling is luxurious. I hope my big words let you know how seriously fabulous this leave in conditioner is. Find it buy it and hopefully love it
31/01/2022
Soft
Iv tried so many conditioners and this one hands down is my favorite! You won’t be disappointed!
30/01/2022
Best leave in conditioner
I love this stuff! It is very lightweight it is not clump or make your hair feel hard or look greasy at all it does not interfere with styling. It only takes just a little bit and I have waistline pair the bottle lasted me and my daughter who also has waist length hair several months. Price is very fair. Our hair looked so much healthier and was much more manageable!