OUAI x BYREDO Mojave Ghost Leave In Conditioner

4.9 5 0 116 116 A hair perfume mist and leave-in conditioner hybrid in OUAI’s bestselling formula with fragrance-house BYREDO's iconic Mojave Ghost scent
OUAI x BYREDO Mojave Ghost Leave In Conditioner

19/01/2022
This product rocks. I love it that u can leave it in your hair. It makes Washing your hair goes a lot faster.
17/01/2022
Soft Hair
This made my hair very soft and manageable because it nourished my ends and detangled hair easily. I really enjoyed the smell of this product too!
16/01/2022
100% buy
This is my absolute favourite leave in conditioner. I love all of OUAI’s products but I use this one both on damp hair after washing and on dry hair after styling and i always end up with smooth, shiny hair, and there’s not too much of a scent other than what I would describe as “clean” :)
15/01/2022
I love this leave n condition it works great on my hair and takes all the tangles out I love how it smells
14/01/2022
Best leave in
I found this to be my favorite leave in conditioner!!! My hair felt amazing and was soooo shiny! Also it smells great. The only downside was the price!
13/01/2022
Makes my hair so so smooth!
I seriously love this stuff so much! It leaves my hair looking shiny, feeling soft, and conditioned. Definitely will be buying more of this.
12/01/2022
Leave in conditioner
This leave in conditioner is great. I personally have thick and tangly hair, and I have found that this leave in conditioner works great and leaves my hair soft.
09/01/2022
This leave in is so amazing. The smell lasts all day and I received a ton of compliments on my hair. After using this my hair was softer and more manageable. I would recommend this to anyone!
08/01/2022
Loved my smooth hair
This Leave In conditioner smelled divine and I loved how it made my hair so smooth. Alittle bit goes a long way.
05/01/2022
Perfect!
My hair is so much softer and smoother after using this conditioner everyday. I have a hard time finding good products for my hair that don't leave it looking greasy, and this is perfect.. if you're looking for a good leave in conditioner, look no further! This is it.
02/01/2022
Soft hair galore!
Love Ouai! This leave-in conditioner leaves me hair soft and shiny. Has a very pleasant light scent as well. This brand knows hair and has many great products.
30/12/2021
Holy grail!
I have curly hair and not all products work well. Not only did this condition and moisturize like a dream, the scent is to die for! The fact that it made my hair look so good and smell amazing, I am sold! This is going to be a staple in my routine.
29/12/2021
OBSESSED
I already loved the original leave in conditioner, but had to try this limited edition when it released.. and oh my, the scent alone is divine! Excellent for both curly and straight hair, it’s become a staple in my daily hair routine. I’m a big fan of Ouai products after proven results from multiple hair products of theirs that I use daily. Now if only they incorporated this fragrance into their other products, then I’d be complete!
27/12/2021
Pleasantly surprised
I recently bought this product. I'll be perfectly honest that my expectations were ser pretty low to average about whether or not I'd see or feel a difference in my hair. My ends have to been super dry and course. It's been awhile since I've cut my hair. I usually use coconut oil as a hair mask once a week to keep my hair feeling less dry. This leave in, after the first use, left my hair feeling softer than anything else I've been using. It smells amazing too!
25/12/2021
Bomb Dot Com
I've never used hair products that were any better than Quai. It's pretty expensive so it's only one of those rare special occasions when I've been able to try this product specifically. It doesn't leave your hair greasy and it gives hair a luster and shine that's unreal. Plus it smells deluggtful!