OxiClean™ Extreme Power Crystals Dishwasher Detergent Packs, Lemon Clean

4.8 5 0 45 45 OxiClean Concentrated Crystals Dishwasher Detergent tackles the toughest baked-on and greasy messes!
OxiClean™ Extreme Power Crystals Dishwasher Detergent Packs, Lemon Clean

08/04/2021
Works
When I saw this, I was kind of skeptical on trying it... But it works great
08/04/2021
OXI-CLEAN
OXI-CLEAN does a really good job of getting your dishes sparkling clean.
06/04/2021
Oxi clean review
This stuff really works. When I saw this stuff for the first time, I thought I would try it but I was Skeptical on weather it would work. To my surprise it does work, it actually works fanstic.
11/03/2021
Works great
OxiClean™ Extreme Power Crystals Dishwasher Detergent Packs, Lemon Clean leaves my dishes sparkling clean. The paks are easy to use and smell nice. I would definitely recommend this dishwasher detergent to anyone.
04/03/2021
Love
Amazing products it helps with whites so much and works awesome for cleaning the house to
04/03/2021
oxi clean
hi, we have a big family..........and i do a lot of laundry........and we have plenty of stains..........this is such a great brand.......this is the brand we trust......thank you......
03/03/2021
Oxi clean
Love it cleans really good helps left out dirt even the tuft dirt and mud stains really good.
10/02/2021
OxiClean Extreme Power Crystals Dishwasher Detergent Packs!
The OxiClean Extreme Power Crystals Dishwasher Detergent Packs, Lemon Clean totally removes cloudy film, food particles, spots and streaks and smells amazing and clean on my dishes.
23/01/2021
Good product
Really like the way this product removed old stains.
23/11/2020
Awesome product!
Super easy to use, just pop it in and close the door. Fully dissolves and the dishes come out clean! Great product for the price!
13/10/2020
EASY TO USE
MY HUSBAND IS THE LAUNDRY PERSON IN OUR HOUSE. HE IS ADDICTED TO THIS PRODUCT.WE USE IT IN EVERY LOAD.
28/07/2020
Oxi WHAT!!!!
With this you are one packet away from the grime dirty dish cleanliness that you are looking for when loading the dishwasher every time I use it I am amazed how clean my dishes come out!😁 I definite recommend from this family
13/02/2020
Gets the stains out
I always use oxyclean. It gets all my tuff stains out.
25/01/2020
OXI Hit OUT PARK AGAIN
Oxiclean has ONCE AGAIN made a product that is AMAZING!!! I Use scoop of oxiclean w normal load laundry and i can INSTANTLY SEE DIFFERENCE
25/12/2019
used on boat
i made a mix of certain stuff and this was the main ingredient. I used it on my boat, which was bloody and moldy and stained from years of sitting and it did an amazing job getting sooooo much crap out of the carpet