1/25/2019
Recommended
I used for only a while but my overall attitude is that it works slow but surely. The only thing I wasn’t to big a fan was of the lavender but overall pretty good and my skin looks and feels amazing
1/25/2019
Surprise.... Great Product
I honestly was not expecting this product to work, let along work well. I slept better & woke up feeling refreshed, I absolutely felt the difference. Great product will definitely buy & reccommen to others.
1/24/2019
This product is refreshing, tastes amazing, and you definitely feel a difference using it. Highly recommended
Good product
For a powdered supplement it tastes pretty good I did notice I had more energy on the days that i drank it
Better Skin
It helped me sleep better and get better skin. I would definitely buy it because I have clearer skin from it.
1/23/2019
Tasty!
I love getting my greens in without having to drink smoothly after smoothly. This low carb and sugar option is great. My skin is glowing!
1/23/2019
Would purchase!
This is a great product! I wish there were a mirror or applicator of some sort, but I'm overall pleased.
Beauty powder
Good flavor for the powder. Disovled well I’m the water but didn’t see any changes in skin.
Well Rested
I love waking up feeling well rested and hydrated, it's a great way to start off the day!
1/21/2019
Refreshing taste and amazing benefits
I loved the great, light taste and how the beauty powder made me feel. The melatonin content made it easy to fall asleep and I think the other ingredients definitely helped my skin. My skin feels softer and looks clearer since I started mixing the powder in my water every night. I had my doubts at first, but I think this beauty powder is a real winner.
Not Sure What It Does
I've used it for about 3 weeks now and I haven't noticed a difference in anything. The taste is tolerable, but not really good.
Great stuff
It was very tasty! Not too strong. Helped me sleep better too. I will continue to use it.
Terrible taste
This is my first time trying Pacifica Beauty Powder and I have been taking it everyday for 2 weeks. I really dislike the taste!! It's very easy to use but I have to chug it every time because it tastes so bad. I also haven't really noticed any difference it's made for my body. I still get bloated every once in a while.
Unique Beauty Beverage!
This was an interesting concept for a beauty product and I was very excited to see what it tasted like! I was worried that the melatonin would make me very sleepy, but it actually just helped me be more relaxed - not overly sleepy though. It tasted pleasant, not floral or like medicine & it made a very unique but tasty drink that I enjoyed about once per day.
Vegan liquid beauty formula
Good texture and flavor, it tasted good. I would purchase again in the future