4.8 5 0 251 251 Chills food and drinks for up to 10 hours. Works like a refrigerator on the go.

6/22/2019
lunch cooler
I was sceptical about this at first thinking there was no way it could keep stuff cold for up to 10 hours. Untill I tried it and I am a firm believer. I use it all time.
2/27/2019
Greatest
Everyone in family uses this product! It keeps everything cool for hours!
10/25/2018
Loved it for 8yr old lunches had alot Room for different stuff ex. LunchAbles,drinks
6/21/2018
I have about 6 of these bags. They are great for road trips, picnics, or just being outside. They keep everything cool for a very long time.
6/15/2018
I own several of these! Packit freezable carryall lunch bags are great for those meals you pack for your outtings, long car trips, and are used to pack my childrens school lunch in. They Chill food and drinks for up to 10 hours. They really do work like little refrigerators on the go. I recommend this product!
5/27/2018
send the free samples of Packit FREEZABLE CARRYALL LUNCH BAGS to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/19/2018
I was super excited about this product! We own several other PackIts and the Velcro has always worn quickly to where it won't stick anymore. This bag only zips closed and I LOVE that part. It does still velcro when you fold it but I can live with that. Also, love the wider bottom. My complaint is that it was not made tall enough to accommodate a water bottle. This puzzles me. 1 more inch is all it would have taken. You can lay the bottle down in the bottom but then you risk leaking. I plan to keep it but that was a major bummer.
4/9/2018
THIS IS REALLY HANDY OF SCHOOL DAYS AND TO BRING YOUR LUNCH WITH YOU.
3/3/2018
I love this bag, These are the only lunch bags I purchase. They keep foods cold for 6-7 hours and they fold up very neatly and take up no space in the freezer. They also come in various prints and different colors.
1/13/2018
I've always loved pack products they are a easy way to save money by packing your lunch,easy to #Packit easy to carry
12/13/2017
Very good at keeping my kids school lunch cold and fresh and my kids love the cool colors and the size is perfect
11/7/2017
Really keeps food cold and fresh and the design is a favorite for my teenager daughter
8/11/2016
me gustaria tener in bolso de eso ya q tengo niños y es mut bueno pra llevarle comida a donde quiera q vallemos
8/10/2016
me gusta mucho ese producto y me gustaría tener un bolso para poder seguir usándolo es de muy buena calidad
8/2/2016
We just got our son a Packit lunchbox for school. They really keep the contents cold ALL DAY LONG! Can't beat it!