4.5 5 0 629 629 Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial dish liquid is approved to kill 99.9% of bacteria* on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked on grease and giving you peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as can be.

12/20/2018
doesn't cut grease like dawn dish soap but it works
12/20/2018
I received Palmolive Ultra Antibacterial Dish Liquid for free in exchange for my honest opinion. This product is gentle on your hands, smells great and cuts through grease easily. Just a little bit goes a long way!!
12/19/2018
It made a big difference in how I wash my dishes and made my hands feel not grease after using my dishes where very sparkling clean by touch
12/19/2018
Overall, the use of the Antibacterial Dish Liquid was without really any faults. It was orange scented and smelled wonderful. Since receiving the free product, we have only used half of the bottle. It is very cost efficient with the size of the bottle and how well you are able to space it out. The only thing I wish it would have is aloe vera to keep people's hands from drying out when using the soap.
12/19/2018
I was very impressed that even after washing alot of dirty dishes, the palmolive dish liquid would still suds up. My dishes were very clean
12/18/2018
When i first got the Palmolive l, the bottle looked great and very spot on about the benefits of its "uses", the 1 thing I love the most is that it is antibacterial, and around my hectic household, we DEFINITELY need this in my home with all of the things my grandkids get a hold of anymore. It really gets my dishes clean, smelling fresh and not have to worry about viruses and germs on my dishes so my grand children stay safe and keeps us healthy. I will definitely buy and use this for now on!! Palmolive antibacterial will be my new dish soap for my home and family!!
12/18/2018
Smells great, comes in a big bottle and gets the grease out of your dishes
12/16/2018
It cut the grease. It smells good. Didn't dry out my hands
12/16/2018
Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial Dish Liquid is amazing. It did the work for me! No hard scrubbing and my dishes were squeaky clean. I also have sensitive skin on my hands that surprisingly didn't dry out at all while using Palmolive to wash my dishes. The price is a huge bonus. I would absolutely recommend using Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial Dish Liquid.
12/15/2018
I tried the Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial Dish Liquid on a greasy pan immediately and it did not disappoint. I usually soap my greasy pans at least twice to get the grease off completely with my old dishwashing liquid but to my pleasant surprise I just had to do it once with Palmolive. I will definitely be buying this next.
12/14/2018
It smells amazing and really cuts the grease. Only had to use a little
12/14/2018
The Palmolive Ultra Antibacterial Dish Liquid did not meet my expectations. The good or nice or Pro qualities of the dish soap are: It's a fairly large bottle--32.5oz. It has a pleasant aroma--peachy, sweet. It creates a handful of suds. It does kill 99.9% of bacteria. And It does clean dishes. The poor or Con qualities of the dish soap are: It did not leave the dishes with a sparkle clean look--no reflection. It left many water spots on the dishes--too many to towel them out. It had an unpleasant feel to it--annoying texture. I was simply disappointed with the performance of the Palmolive Dish Liquid. I'm guessing that the value of the dish soap is a good deal therefore, attracting many customers. Yet, I'm still not a fan.
12/14/2018
I'm very impressed with the product. It has a nice smell, dissolves grease, a little drying on the hands but not too bad, does a squeaky clean job on my dishes and even works good in cold water. The detergent is a little on the thicker side which makes it last longer than the bargain detergents. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great dish detergent at a reasonable price. Very satisfied.
12/14/2018
The scent is amazing. I'm not halt with the amount of time it takes to rinse all the bubbles off and also the amount I had to use to clean compared to my usual brand.
12/13/2018
It is new, have never seen a product with antibacterial qualities in it before like this, I love it.