4.5 5 0 603 603 Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial dish liquid is approved to kill 99.9% of bacteria* on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked on grease and giving you peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as can be.

Palmolive Ultra Antibacterial Dish Liquid

• 4.5 out of 5 from

ANETRA (PORTLAND)

12/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

doesn't cut grease like dawn dish soap but it works

Lindsey (Columbus)

• 38 Comments
12/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

I received Palmolive Ultra Antibacterial Dish Liquid for free in exchange for my honest opinion. This product is gentle on your hands, smells great and cuts through grease easily. Just a little bit goes a long way!!

Marie (Dublin)

12/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

It made a big difference in how I wash my dishes and made my hands feel not grease after using my dishes where very sparkling clean by touch

Tamra (Leesville)

12/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

Overall, the use of the Antibacterial Dish Liquid was without really any faults. It was orange scented and smelled wonderful. Since receiving the free product, we have only used half of the bottle. It is very cost efficient with the size of the bottle and how well you are able to space it out. The only thing I wish it would have is aloe vera to keep people's hands from drying out when using the soap.

April (Hamptonville)

• 2 Comments
12/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was very impressed that even after washing alot of dirty dishes, the palmolive dish liquid would still suds up. My dishes were very clean

Crystal (Wasilla)

• 2 Comments
12/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

When i first got the Palmolive l, the bottle looked great and very spot on about the benefits of its "uses", the 1 thing I love the most is that it is antibacterial, and around my hectic household, we DEFINITELY need this in my home with all of the things my grandkids get a hold of anymore. It really gets my dishes clean, smelling fresh and not have to worry about viruses and germs on my dishes so my grand children stay safe and keeps us healthy. I will definitely buy and use this for now on!! Palmolive antibacterial will be my new dish soap for my home and family!!

Whitnie (Quincy)

• 5 Comments
12/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

Smells great, comes in a big bottle and gets the grease out of your dishes

Lindsay (Quincy)

12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

It cut the grease. It smells good. Didn't dry out my hands

Jessica (Street)

• 5 Comments
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial Dish Liquid is amazing. It did the work for me! No hard scrubbing and my dishes were squeaky clean. I also have sensitive skin on my hands that surprisingly didn't dry out at all while using Palmolive to wash my dishes. The price is a huge bonus. I would absolutely recommend using Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial Dish Liquid.

Jett (Smyrna)

12/15/2018 Home Tested with free product

I tried the Palmolive® Ultra Antibacterial Dish Liquid on a greasy pan immediately and it did not disappoint. I usually soap my greasy pans at least twice to get the grease off completely with my old dishwashing liquid but to my pleasant surprise I just had to do it once with Palmolive. I will definitely be buying this next.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours