Palmolive Ultra Liquid Dish Soap Hand Soap Antibacterial Orange

4.6 5 0 95 95 Palmolive Ultra Antibacterial dish liquid is approved to -- 99% of bacteria* on dishes, allowing you to wash away more than just baked on grease and giving you peace of mind that your dishes are as clean as can be.
Palmolive Ultra Liquid Dish Soap Hand Soap Antibacterial Orange

23/05/2022
Like it
I do like this product it’s more affordable then similar products and I like the antimicrobial additive to the soap as some do not have this! I would buy again! Just as good as competitors
23/05/2022
It works
This works really good and fast. Gets my dishes super clean. Has a nice light scent too.
22/05/2022
Affordable and cuts through grease!
This is the only dish soap I use. It cuts through greasy messes and is affordable.
21/05/2022
Definitely a good bargain at a good value
I definitely think it is affordable and also does a great job at affordable prices even with some many leading competitors I choose this product because of combination of getting the job done and not braking the wallet
Good stuff
I enjoy using this dish soap to hand wash my dishes. It cuts grease and gets in the job done. The only thing I wish it did was be more sudsy. Overall good soap.
Superb Soap
I love to use Palmolive! A little amount goes a long way! Its inexpensive! It works! And I have continually been impressed!
Perfect
This us only dishwasher brand I rely on. It smells so good. Cleans my dishes perfectly. Makes enough bubbles and rinses well. Highly recommended.
20/05/2022
Palmolive is my go to brand. I love this amazing new scent. Way to go keep up the good work.
Nice smell!
I like the smell of this detergent. It’s antibacterial and cleans the greasy dishes very well. I have a sensitive skin and this doesn’t bother me at all. I just feel that I have to use it a bit too much. Otherwise it’s a great product.
Easy on your hands
Works great at cleaning more than just dishes. I use it to clean bathroom too. Smells good and doesn't dry your hands too much.,
Classic
Always a classic dish soap that cuts grease with powerful cleaning, and a little goes a long way! The citrus scent is amazing!
Smells Great
This soap works great and is tough on grease without drying out your hands. I love the refreshing, citrus smell. I would buy this product again.
great product
I love the smell, its not too strong or too light. I also tried their other scents and they were all great
Works great
This product works really well. It cleans and refreshes your dishes very good. It leaves no residue and leaves them clean. I would buy again.
Citrus dish soap
Love this kitchen soap for dishes, pots and pans. I cook a lot and it also is good for degreasing the counters and stovetop without a lot of effort..