4.7 5 0 231 231 If clear and simple is how you and your family like things, then Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear is the liquid dish soap for you.

11/7/2018
I love the way it leaves my hands with no sticky residue. Also cleans really well and without the harsh chemicals others have. It gets grease off of my pans and dishes as well. I and my Hubby will be buying this for our household from now on.
11/7/2018
I was very impressed with the Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear. There is a very subtle scent that is pleasant. I user this product to clean a sink full of dishes. I used two dime size drops and that is all. This product also works great on hand and doesn't stop there if moisture.
11/7/2018
I was really amazed how great this dish liquid is. There is a nice slight smell to it. It gets your dishes clean with no spots and such left behind. You only need one small drop in your dish pan.
11/7/2018
With sensitive skin I have problems with dish soap in general. Palmolive Ultra Pure and Clear is a dream come true for me! There's no unnecessary ingredients used and my hands didn't break out at all. Some love a fragrant soap but this doesn't have a heavy scent at all. Biodegradable ingredients are great for the environment, too. My dishes cleaned well and there was no film left on them, or my hands. For me....no more gloves, I love💘it!
11/7/2018
Palmolive dish soap is great it works just like the original but minus dyes which is great for my family.
11/7/2018
I liked the way it sudsed up and washed my dishes and the smell was nice also, very good dishwash liquid
11/7/2018
Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear liquid dish soap is wonderful! I have sensitive skin, so I am always looking for cleaners without a lot of fragrances and colors added.
11/6/2018
Liked it
I tried Palmolive ultra pure + clear liquid dish soap and I love it because it don’t leave my hands dry.the scent is mild and refreshing
11/5/2018
I enjoyed using the Palmolive. I suffer from psoriasis and I try to use products that will not irritate my skin and the Palmolive didn't. I will definitely buy!! Thanks!!
11/5/2018
Soft Really cleans dirt and grime off dishes 100% effective
11/4/2018
It is natural. It does have a light scent. It is safe for septics and cleaned nice. Would buy!!!
11/4/2018
I love it. I usually buy another kind but I've decided this is slot better removing oil and greesesy dishes. The suds last longer than any other dish soap. I would recommend it to anyone.
11/3/2018
Very friendly soap to my hands, dishes, and health! Guilt free ingredients I am not to worry of potential long run effects caused by unnecessary ingredients! Immediately noticed the difference in my hands as compared to soaps of the past. My hands were hydrated, not irritated as if I had not washed a dish! I love the formula and it's ingredients list!
11/3/2018
I love how there isn’t a strong scent to Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear Disg Soap and how it cleans my dishes easily. It is also gentle on my hands compared to others.
11/3/2018
I love that Palmolive Ultra Pure and Clear Dish Soap has no unnecessary ingredients! It has a subtle light scent, no fake color...yet cleaned my dishes better than expected and with nice suds! I think I just found my new staple dish soap!