4.7 5 0 200 200 If clear and simple is how you and your family like things, then Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear is the liquid dish soap for you.

Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear Liquid Dish Soap

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Kathy (Poplar Bluff)

• 1 Review
  • 21 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love the way it leaves my hands with no sticky residue. Also cleans really well and without the harsh chemicals others have. It gets grease off of my pans and dishes as well. I and my Hubby will be buying this for our household from now on.

Olea (Philadelphia)

• 7 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was very impressed with the Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear. There is a very subtle scent that is pleasant. I user this product to clean a sink full of dishes. I used two dime size drops and that is all. This product also works great on hand and doesn't stop there if moisture.

Lisa (Herminie)

• 1 Upload
  • 15 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was really amazed how great this dish liquid is. There is a nice slight smell to it. It gets your dishes clean with no spots and such left behind. You only need one small drop in your dish pan.

Linda (Fort Calhoun)

• 11 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

With sensitive skin I have problems with dish soap in general. Palmolive Ultra Pure and Clear is a dream come true for me! There's no unnecessary ingredients used and my hands didn't break out at all. Some love a fragrant soap but this doesn't have a heavy scent at all. Biodegradable ingredients are great for the environment, too. My dishes cleaned well and there was no film left on them, or my hands. For me....no more gloves, I love💘it!

Lindsey (Akron)

• 5 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

Palmolive dish soap is great it works just like the original but minus dyes which is great for my family.

ruth (Willard)

• 9 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I liked the way it sudsed up and washed my dishes and the smell was nice also, very good dishwash liquid

Jennifer (Pikeville)

• Upload
  • 2 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

Palmolive Ultra Pure + Clear liquid dish soap is wonderful! I have sensitive skin, so I am always looking for cleaners without a lot of fragrances and colors added.

Divya (Burbank)

• 8 Comments
11/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

I tried Palmolive ultra pure + clear liquid dish soap and I love it because it don’t leave my hands dry.the scent is mild and refreshing

Theresa (Orange)

• 1 Review
  • Upload
  • 1 Comment
11/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

I enjoyed using the Palmolive. I suffer from psoriasis and I try to use products that will not irritate my skin and the Palmolive didn't. I will definitely buy!! Thanks!!

Nicole (NEWNAN)