4.2 5 0 69 69 Perfect for your on-the-go grooming needs, the wet/dry palmperfect® bikini trimmer can be used on any part of the body, including the pubic region, safely and gently for a comfortable close trim or shave.

8/13/2019
Great for a quick trim before the pool or the beach. Won’t have you out here looking crazy
8/9/2019
Trimmer
Daughter did not like. Pulled hair and and cut skin.
8/8/2019
Great for quick touch up
The bikini trimmer was easy to use. I like the fact it came with different size trimmers. The trimmer gave me a close shave with out irritation and razor bumps. I really like that it can be used wet or dry.
8/2/2019
Great compact trimmer!
This is a fantastic sized trimmer for your bikini area. I love the compact size and how well it works. You get a close trim and no nicks or cuts. I highly recommend this bikini trimmer!
7/29/2019
Does the trick.
The palmperfect bikini trimmer really did the trick for getting a close shave.
7/25/2019
Palmperfect
Great product no razor bumps and skin stayed smooth
Perfect Bikini Trimmer!
I really like this bikini trimmer. It comes with 2 safety clips for varying length. You can also use it without the safety clip. It is very powerful and it is easy to use. It only took a few minutes to shave me entire bikini line!
Love the attachment
It was a good trimmer and quite small and compact. The attachments were great.
7/23/2019
Good product to get the job done
Small enough to be easily maneuverable but large enough to get the job done efficiently.
7/21/2019
Found my New Go To for Shaving
I had never tried a product like this and it is so much better than using a razor. No nicks, cuts, razor burn or razor bumps. It took a little getting used to the 3 different blade guards and figuring out which would work the best in each area. My teen daughter saw the packaging and wanted to try it, too. She agreed it is easy to use and she said she would use before using a razor. I like the color, size and packaging.
7/18/2019
Handheld Trimmer
It was a great handheld trimmer, it worked well and did what it was supposed to. The only reason I wouldn’t purchase it is that I prefer the tiny trimmers, that are just larger than a pen. They fit better in a makeup bag that way. But that is my only criticism, overall it is a good product.
7/16/2019
Easy To Use & Perfect For Summer!
The palmperfect bikini trimmer is an easy to use and simple way to trim your bikini line without the risk of cuts or knicks! During the summer it is so important to keep your bikini lined trimmed if you spend any time with swimsuits, and this product makes it a breeze. It is a good size and lightweight which adds to the ease of use. Will recommend to friends and family.
7/16/2019
Worth trying!
It has a nice look and works great. I am generally worried about using something like this while in the shower but I had no problems with it.
7/14/2019
Good trimmer with excellent features.
The palmperfect bikini trimmer works well. I like that it comes with three different sizes of guards, as most trimmers that I have seen only come with one. It also has two different types of blades on the trimmer itself. This makes it very versatile so it can be used on different parts of the body. I would recommend it to others and be willing to get it again.
7/13/2019
Really Good
Really good. I like it two sides one for thick and long and other for fine short and even has combs i really like it.