4.2 5 0 69 69 Perfect for your on-the-go grooming needs, the wet/dry palmperfect® bikini trimmer can be used on any part of the body, including the pubic region, safely and gently for a comfortable close trim or shave.
palmperfect® bikini trimmer

13/07/2019
Palmperfect bikini trimmer
This is my first time trying a bikini trimmer and I liked it very much! So much easier than a razor.
12/07/2019
Good Trimmer
It was nice I never used a electric bikini trimmer before and I was expecting to get hair bumps after using it but my skin was still smooth.
12/07/2019
Keep bikini area swimsuit ready
The palmperfect bikini trimmer was fairly easy to use. It was a little nerve racking at first and takes a little practice if you're not used to using a trimmer in that area. It can cause irritation otherwise. I appreciate that it comes with 3 different level guards. Sharp trimmers cut hair quickly.
Mediocre performance
The palmperfect bikini trimmer works very well on fine hair, but underperforms on coarse hair. It leaves significant stubble and does not provide as close a shave as a traditional razor would.
Perfect Bikini Trimmer for on the go
I really liked the smoothness of my skin after using the palmperfect bikini trimmer. My skin was noticeably softer and I liked the trimmer size. I would wish that it was electric, because using batteries cost money.
Great trimmer
I liked the palmperfect bikini trimmer a lot. It didn't cut me and it was a neat shave without being difficult to use. And it's cute and portable.
Palm pefect bikini trimmer
The palm perfect bikini trimmer is an awesome product , it did not cut or Knick me and I was able to shave more quickly as had no razor burns or ingrown hairs and I love how u can clean it with water very convenient and great brand and price also I would definitely recommend this bikini trimmer to family and friends
Good!
This was good! It worked well. My only complaint is that it is hard to get a close shave with this product without scraping your skin. But, for someone who just wants to trim and isn't looking for a super close shave, this product is perfect.
10/07/2019
Palmperfect bikini trimmer works great and trims the hair close to the skin. I would recommend using a razor afterwards if you want soft and smooth skin. For a trimmer it has been the best we have used.
10/07/2019
Easy to use bikini trimmer!
I really liked the palmperfect bikini trimmer. The small size of the trimmer makes it very easy to use, and maneuver to get the hair. I did get a small cut when I first used it, but after practice I didn’t get another cut. This was a really good trimmer.
10/07/2019
Its a wonderful product to have.
Its very easy to use because of its small size. It gets you bathingsuit ready with no worries of embarrassing razor bumps.
MY NEWEST BEAUTY GADGET
OMGosh the PalmPerfect Bikini Trimmer is my new favorite beauty gadget. I don’t how I was ever able to live without this in my life. I love how easy it is to use. And it’s so conveniently portable to carry along with me in my bag. Love how I can you use it wet or dry and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin areas. I used it on my arm pits, bikini area and anywhere else that I feel I need a quick hair remover. It definitely gives me a nice close shave. I don’t even need to use a razor for those areas anymore. The bikini trimmer doesn’t nick me or give me any razor bumps. I only get a nice smooth shave every time I use my PalmPerfect Bikini Trimmer. I have small hands and I found it easy to grip and hold comfortably in my hands when using it. It’s beautifully designed and very eye catching. This is definitely my go to beauty gadget to use.
Bikini Trimmer
I feel like this would be a good trimmer for a teenager but as an adult, the hot pink color just reminded me of a child's toy, and the quality felt cheap. The guide attachments get stuck and I absolutely could not remove them by hand and had to actually pry them with a metal nail file. I will continue to use the trimmer as long as it works, but I would not buy it.
09/07/2019
Super Surprised!
I was very surprised at how self-explanatory this product was! It was easy to use, and most importantly pain-free! I didn't suffer from the ingrown hairs typically caused my shaving, and was left with a nice, controlled bikini line. My favorite part of this product is the different length attachments, so you can sculpt to whatever length you so desire!
09/07/2019
Needs Tweaking.
Oh man, I feel terrible about leaving a negative review, but I have to truthfully report my experience with this product. I found it doesn’t get close enough, and this is a design flaw. It also gets kind of hot while in use. If I could get closer with it, this review would’ve been more positive.