4.2 5 0 69 69 Perfect for your on-the-go grooming needs, the wet/dry palmperfect® bikini trimmer can be used on any part of the body, including the pubic region, safely and gently for a comfortable close trim or shave.
palmperfect® bikini trimmer

09/07/2019
Needs Redesign
I was super psyched to try this palmperfect bikini trimmer, and now I’m disappointed. The unit gets hot while using and it doesn’t get close enough. I think if you could extend the blades out and away from the body of it, it would be easier to use.
09/07/2019
good razor for price
easy and comfortable to hold, small size, did a good job. like having the different lengths as an option
08/07/2019
Small, effective and easy to use
I have used many different bikini trimmers for a long time but I think I've finally found one that works well and is easy to use. It's small and handy so you can carry it anywhere. It's different trimmer "combs" work well at protecting your skin but doesn't get in the way of trimming.
08/07/2019
I really liked this. It shaved closely and it felts well in my purse
Palmperfect bikini trimmer review
I loved how well this product worked! It gives a close smooth shave and doesn’t irritate at all! I definitely recommend!
Great little trimmer.
I was stoked to get a Clio personal bikini trimmer to trial. Keeping thing under control during the summer months can be a challenge. And taking a razor to you sensitive bits...yikes. The Clio is east to use. Comes with 3 different guards so you can personalize to your preferences. It did not pull on my hairs. I can see this being a permanent part of my beauty routine.
Smooth Operation
This shaver is perfect for dry or in shower shaving. Has everything included and provides a nice, clean shave. It has a precision blade and there is no irritation or nicks. It’s the perfect size and had a ergonomic grip which is helpful. It’s a great bikini trimmer.
Great for teens 😍
Easy to use, compact. Great for beginner shavers as it safe.
Works great
It reminded me of trimmers guys use on their face. I wish it was a closer trim but the machine itself worked great. I took out the clip on and used it on my legs and it worked great. Was also super happy it came with batteries.
Great trimmer
This was a pretty good bikini trimmer. The product itself seems durable, aside from the battery compartment which seems to be made of cheap plastic. I liked that it included several sizing guides, but can be used as is for a closer shave. I did find it difficult to get a clean shave without nicking myself. It definitely takes some practice.
06/07/2019
Bikini Trimmer!
I like that it can be used wet or dry. I also like the options of having different guards for different lengths. Shaving causes a lot of irritation for me so this helps get rid of the hair without irritating my skin.I wish that the on/off mechanism was slightly different as sometimes I accidentally take it apart rather than turn it on. Overall it works well for it's intended purpose and I will definitely be using this product often.
06/07/2019
The Best Trimmer Yet
It didn't leave any red bumps or cuts; no itching afterward was also a plus! I would highly recommend this specific trimmer to anyone who is looking for a good shave. Fantastic product!
no more razors!!
I loved this, it made it easier to shave my bikini area. no more razors!
Smooth and No Bumps
I love my Palmperfect bikini trimmer - this is the 1st time in 20 years i found a bikini razor that didnt leave me with a rash or bumps. I love the shape and size of the trimmer. It easily fits in my hand making shaving so much easier, I love the double sided edge they make it possible to get a close cut without nicking yourself. I wasnt sure how it would work wet and i am happy to say it actually works better wet than dry - now the only reason i have it 4 stars is because of the battery life - i only used it three times and had to change the batteries.(now keep in mind these are the batteries that came with it)
05/07/2019
Ok, if you don't use the combs
I received the palmperfect bikini trimmer for free to try and give my view on it. I thought that the palmperfect was packaged well and has an appealing color. However, I was not pleased with the trimmer itself. The trimmer has two different types of blades on each side that come with two interchangeable combs. The combs are huge. When the combs are attached they prevent the blades from reaching the area that needs to be shaved. The combs are extend past the blades so, so the only thing touching the hair to be shaved are the teeth of the combs. If you don't use the combs you can reach the hair, but it may be a rough and risky shave.