4.1 5 0 74 74 Shave in style with the palmperfect® battery-operated electric shaver. The palmperfect® battery-operated electric shaver is great for use on legs, underarms, bikini line, face… anywhere.

8/10/2019
This is a GREAT RAZOR...
My daughter just became a teenager and it's definitely very easy for her to use and I don't have to worry about her getting cut.
8/9/2019
Great concept but ouch!
Nice concept, however shaver pulls my leg hair and it hurts.
8/1/2019
Must need!
Such a great tool that can be taken in the go and used anywhere. Handled by my legs with no problem and did such a great job. Only other issue is it didn't get all the hair like a razor would but is such a great backup.
7/29/2019
Easy to Use
Easy to operate. Loved the back and forth action. I let my arm pit hair grow long just to see how the palm perfect would handle it, and it was perfect. There was no pulling, I didn't even feel it shaving. Plus it can be hung in the shower. I do have to say that it vibrates a bit on the loud side. And the long hairs did get stuck under the vibrating blades, but clean up was pretty simple.
7/22/2019
A design, F for function
Free sample received from Plamperfect electric shaver, great design, idea, hope they improve the blades. Pulls hair out, does not give even shave, doesn't matter what part, what position, wet or dry. I wouldn't buy or recommend. (Third time trying to submit review, technical issues, so less detail than initially was willing to give)
7/20/2019
I really like how small and compact this electronic shaver is.
7/19/2019
Works well and recommend
Like the fact that it can be used in or out shower and can be used by charging or batteries. Works wells and gives a close shave.
7/19/2019
palmperfect electric shaver
An efficient and comfortable little shaver, the palmperfect fits nicely in my hand, is light and very easy to use. It is effective in removing hair in areas that are regularly shaved with no pain at all. It is a bit louder I expected for such a petite little device. Since it is battery operated, the life of the battery is a factor and this was somewhat short in my opinion. I needed to replace the 2 AAA batteries after just a few weeks. Overall, it is a effective and portable tool, that I would recommend.
7/17/2019
The best electric shaver ever!!!
My daughter who is 13 found this extremely useful and loved it so much. It was so awesome to have her get a safe and thorough shave. Especially when I don’t have to worry about her cutting herself and she can still feel mature!
Not impressed
Barely cut hair. had to really press down in order for the hair to being caught by the clipper and had to go over it multiple times
Awful product
It's awful. Missed a lot of hair, didn't completely remove the hair that it did get. Would not recommend to anymore.
7/14/2019
Doesn't work
It did not remove my body hair. I tried it on my arms, underarms, and legs. I tried every angle and every level of pressure imaginable.
7/14/2019
Not for me
Never used a electric shaver before but I really don’t like it. It shaves but it’s not for me
7/12/2019
You should try it
It works great makes my legs feel super soft and smooth my new go to shaver.
7/12/2019
Perfect size and quality!
This shaver is perfect! It’s the perfect size for travel but quality is not sacrificed! It’s comfortable in your palm and gets so much closer of a shave than other smaller sized shavers.