3.9 5 0 89 89 Shave in style with the palmperfect® battery-operated electric shaver. The palmperfect® battery-operated electric shaver is great for use on legs, underarms, bikini line, face… anywhere.
palmperfect® electric shaver

Don't use wet!
It worked fine dry. I used it on my legs and didn't have any problems at all. I used it on my armpits in the shower, and I began to have pain and irritation halfway through shaving one side, so I quit. I noticed a red area, which by the end of my shower had developed into a painful burn that took several days to heal. I took photos of it for several days because it was unexpected and extreme. I would definitely NEVER recommend this product to ANYONE.
Worth it!!
Perfect size perfect cut everything is just perfect! Great job with this product! Love it!
12/07/2019
Perfect handheld shape and size!
Smooth shave, no knicks! It's the perfect size as a handheld, the shape of it makes it easy to use. I love this thing!
sweet
Brazzers worked well thanks for letting me try the product
11/07/2019
Very light and easy to use.
This was my first time using an electric shaver and I loved it so much that I won’t go back to razors. It’s very light and easy to use. I was a little worried about any burning sensation or irritation after using it, but no irritation or burning sensation happened. It’s small in size, so I’m planning on taking it with me when I go on a trip. I used the palmperfect on my legs and my underarms, my hair wasn’t too long and removed all the hair without a problem. I like that it comes with a clear cover. I know I can use it on wet or dry skin, but I only felt comfortable using it on dry skin. It has many cool designs that I can buy a different design for every day of the week!
10/07/2019
Great Electric Shaver!
I was just about to teach my 13 year old daughter how to shave her legs and was worried about using a sharp razor. Giving this palmperfect a try was the perfect thing to teach her with. We were able to use it wet or dry and it works better when your legs are wet. Dry hurt a tad bit. She loves that this is a safer way to shave her legs. It is the perfect size to hold in your hands and we love the design that is on it. I also like the guard protector that comes with it. Although that is a little hard to get off. I also tried it for my underarms and it did a great job while we were traveling and realized I missed a spot when about to go swimming!
So easy & fast!
It’s perfect for those days I’m in a hurry to get to school and don’t have time to shave but I really want to wear my cute new shorts!
Palmperfect Electric Shaver Review
This shaver is decent, however it takes multiple rounds of shaving to get a clean shave. This shaver misses a lot of the hairs which is a little annoying. But if you are willing to put in some time, this is a great shaver.
Loved this little razor
worked great, did not pull the hair out of the legs and under arms. Left a smooth feeling and not red irritated bumps!
A Perfect Shave
The Palmperfect Electric Shaver is safe and easy to use. Women of my age 30's and young girls such as my daughter 14 years old, really enjoyed using it. At first we were intimidated because we were use to regular disposable razor blades. But this electric razor is easy to hold and grip even while wet. It fits in the palm of your hand. Its powered by batteries or you can purchase a usb cable to charge it up. Its great to travel with as well. Performace wise it gave us a close shave without any cuts or nicks. It gives a close shave to the underarms and other curved areas. No irritation what so ever. It has a string attached so you can hang it in your shower. My 14 year old said she preferred the Palm Perfect Electric shaver over regular razors and i totally agreed.
09/07/2019
Smooth as a razor shave!
The palmperfect came well packaged and it was very easy to install the included batteries. I loved the look and it fit perfectly in my hand. I tried it dry and wet and it works even better than expected both ways. I have sensitive skin and it was a little irritating when shaving dry but no more than a razor. It’s not quiet but not extremely loud. When shaving wet, it’s as smooth as a razor shave...I was really surprised! The only real con is that there isn’t a plug for the USB port. I was very concerned about getting water into the port while shaving. Awesome product and I will definitely be buying another!
08/07/2019
Not for all, but still good!
It works well, however it seems to only want to cut extremely long hair, or extremely short hair. I had to hold the shaver in awkward angles to shave my arms medium length hair, til finally I ended up giving it to my mom. She loves it though and has recommended it to all her friends, who also said it was much easier to use.
08/07/2019
Smooth skin, but bad battery life.
worked very well for shaving. Left skin smooth and soft.Daughter felt safe using it, didnt pinch or cut skin. However, the battery life with 2 AAA batteries was awful. The ability to recharge AAA NIMH batteries would be preferred. OR bigger internal rechargable battery, OR use of AA batteries.
Compact electric shaver
This razor is very compact, easy to hold, slides smoothly on dry skin and gives a decent to close shave. You can use it on wet/dry areas. Easy to change the batteries or charge thru usb port. Just pop off the head to clean and run under warm water, wipe with a towel and you’re done. I did not feel/see any nicks, pulls or discomfort as I shaved perfectly dry and didn't push down hard. This shaver does a decent job of eliminating visible hair. It would be perfect/safe for young/tween girls beginning to start shaving.
Quick easy
Seems like i have to keep going over my legs several times to get my legs smooth like it would be with a regular razor