4.4 5 0 350 350 New Pampers Cruisers® 360˚ Fit is setting a new standard for fit and protection with their adaptive 360˚ Stretchy Waistband and proprietary Air-Dry Channels™. The innovative diapers slip on like regular underwear with a super soft cotton-like feel that protects your babies’ delicate skin. Plus, removal is fast and convenient thanks to their Easy-Tear sides and Roll & Toss tape.

4/10/2019
Pampers Cruisers 360°
I love the softness. Easy to pull on and tear away, without the rubbing of Velcro closures. She can move, crawl, and play easily in these with no gaps. The tape is a nice luxury, but it is not appealing.
4/9/2019
No pinches/leaks, but needs a few tweaks
I liked the 360 cruisers overall, however, because of the difficulty putting them on my wiggly baby, I won't be buying them as our sole diaper. They seemed comfortable for my baby once they were on and I really liked how they didn't not shift or pinch. Also, we use ointment every night to prevent diaper rash, but since the diapers end up removing the ointment when you pull them up, we aren't able to use them at night; however, they did not leak at all, even after a whole night. I plan on using these occasionally, such as in the car or during play time. And once my baby is a little older and can stand I'll use them more often as it will be easier to put them on. I also plan on telling my friends and family about them.
Not a fan
Was not a fan at all! Horriable getting on my child and getting off especially when she did a poop!
Active Tots
Very good and sturdy diaper. Absolutely the best and easiest way to change any active tot!
The Great 360!
They are wonderful. I think with a little tweeking it would be the perfect diaper. As long as they are roughly the same price as the regular Pampers diapers.
4/9/2019
Great quality, quick change diaper
These diapers are awesome! I have had problems with leaks before with my son when he sleeps. I did not have any problems with these. Also, my little one does not like to sit for diaper changes. These diapers quickly solved that problem as I can quickly tear the wet diaper off and slip the new one on without any fussing. These diapers fit my petite little boy very well in comparison to other diapers that I feel are too wide on too long and heavy on the bottom when soiled. These are also much quieter than other diapers which sound crunchy if that makes sense. Overall, I would definitely recommend these diapers 100%.
Pampers 360 review
The best pampers to get when your baby starts to become active and gets into everything. I would recommend this product to anyone.
4/9/2019
Great for Potty Training.
I like the 360. It's great for active kids that are potty training. I found it a little difficult to get on my daughter because she likes to move around and getting both legs in was a challenge. Once they are on her, they work great. I didn't have any issues with leaks. I'm not sure what the price point is on them, but if they price isn't outrageous, they are very nice diapers for potty training toddlers. I probably would bother with them for a non-potty trainer.
4/9/2019
I love pampers but these ARENT great
Not my favorite fitting diaper. Not a good fit for thinner babies.
4/9/2019
Twin tested, mother approved!
My twins loved them! I loved them too as they are easy to put on them when they cant sit still anymore. Great diaper P&G!
Cruiser's snugg and Dry
These were awesome! Fit well held weld and had no leaks we definitely will buy in the future.
Great diaper
Pampers cruisers 360 fit worked great for my older baby who is more active while changing him now. These diapers make it a lot easier to get him changed and on his way and they move well with him and his active self they dont leak.
Moved with baby.
I loved these diapers. They worked great for my baby. I highly recommend. They moved with him.
4/8/2019
Brand of choice! Will only use pampers on my babies
4/8/2019
Perfect Pampers
Great pampers that I have fell in love with so has my son.I love the stretch they have to them,how easy they are to put on and take off,no leaks the list goes on.