4.5 5 0 130 130 New Pampers Cruisers® 360˚ Fit is setting a new standard for fit and protection with their adaptive 360˚ Stretchy Waistband and proprietary Air-Dry Channels™. The innovative diapers slip on like regular underwear with a super soft cotton-like feel that protects your babies’ delicate skin. Plus, removal is fast and convenient thanks to their Easy-Tear sides and Roll & Toss tape.

Pampers Cruisers 360 Fit - Trial size

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Saige (Haughton)

3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love the Pampers Cruisers! My son is learning to walk and this gives him the room to move and stretch. It takes the guessing game out of diaper changing. The only problem is the size is a little larger than the regular Pampers and they are a bit more expensive.

Alfonsina (Memphis)

• 2 Comments
3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Overall the diapers are very good quality. It is super absorbent and they hold up. The diapers are really soft and smell good. My babies legs are able to move freely. They are easy to put on and easy to take off. I did not really care for the tape in the back i feel it takes away from the diaper design but excellent diapers. If you have bigger babies these diapers are great!!!!

Heather (Wahiawa)

• 1 Upload
  • 2 Comments
3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I loved the Pampers Cruisers 360 Fit. The diapers hugged my son very well. We never had any leaks, or any irritation at all. These are the best diapers for my son.

Laura (East Vandergrift)

3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Very happy with the product. Definitely fits for an active baby on the move.

fazeela (Jamaica)

• 6 Comments
3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Having had my baby try the Pampers Cruisers 360° I came to the conclusion that it is effective and easy to use! However if I could change one thing I would make it slightly thicker and more butt space to hold my son's poop!

Felisha (Antioch)

• 6 Comments
3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really liked these and I will continue to buy these for my child

Monica (Yuma)

• 11 Comments
3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Great diaper just applying it is more like training pant sass

cindy (Warren)

• 3 Comments

The pampers cruisers 360 are easy to use and to wear

Tiffany (Bastrop)

• 14 Comments
3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Pampers Cruisers 360 Git are great diapers in my opinion. They're soft and seem very comfortable. I love the overall design and functionality of them. Unfortunately my little one wouldn't stop taking them off once he realized he could shuck them off the way he does his pants. Although that made them easier for me to remove and put on at diaper changes. Overall I love them.

Kayla (Winter Garden)

3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Worked out better than I thought it would. I would definitely recommend these diapers

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours