4.4 5 0 337 337 New Pampers Cruisers® 360˚ Fit is setting a new standard for fit and protection with their adaptive 360˚ Stretchy Waistband and proprietary Air-Dry Channels™. The innovative diapers slip on like regular underwear with a super soft cotton-like feel that protects your babies’ delicate skin. Plus, removal is fast and convenient thanks to their Easy-Tear sides and Roll & Toss tape.

Loved
We loved how easy it was to change her. Getting the diaper on is normally q challenged but not with 360 fit. Also we liked how the size open up when we had dirty diapers
My opinion.
I was very happy with pampers 360, they have no tape, fit comfy, didnt leak, and easy to open package. I used one and they last double time to my normal brand. I used at night and when usually there is son leakage after awhile there was none using the pampers 360.
Pampers 360
Overall it’s a very great diaper. I just couldn’t see myself buying it knowing that I’ll be changing my son again 30 mins later.
4/9/2019
Amazing new time seems effortless
My 2 year old had an easy time helping pull them up. Sbe usually has a hard time helping with her diaper changes. My 8 month old its usually really hard to change him with his really wiggly legs but he let the cruisers go on with no problem and both my children seemed in a better mood after putting the cruisers on them. The texture is soft and not rough on the skin. It works perfect for the whole family. My 2 year old actually held still for getting it on as well and normally shes running around everywhere while trying to get the diaper on. Its efficient and time saving. Thank you
Snug and dry
The diaper fit well and was absorbant. I love that I don't have to worry about the straps being lose or him taking them off.
4/8/2019
Pampers 360
I like. I am not in love with Pampers cruisers 360 but it is good for active baby.
4/8/2019
Great protection for clean and happy kid
Wonderful fitting diapers to prevent leaks and keep mom and baby happy and clean.
4/7/2019
Quick fit and great absorbancy
1.It is really easy to wear and it provides Easy fit. 2.With 360 degree absorption, no urine or poop leakage. 3.Once used easy to throw with the sticky strip. Yes really easy disposal. 4. My son keeps moving always so it helps making him stay in place in terms of any leakage.
Great leak protection
They provide excellent protection for your little one on the move. No leaks to worry about. Great buy!
Would buy again
They are perfect for my little active child.She can run better In them than the other diapers I buy.I would definitely recommend the pampers cruisers to any parent with an active baby.
User friendly and comfy
I was pleasantly surprised to use this diaper and enjoy it. I normally place the clean diaper underneath the dirty diaper when changing baby to prevent leaks, so this was the only thing I had issues with. Other than that, it was very easy to put the diaper on the baby, and more importantly easy to take off. I also liked the sticker in the back of the diaper to make it easy to roll up.
Faster diaper changes!
These diapers are really easy to put on your squirmy child! They have a convenient sticky tab to roll up the diaper after changing. I would recommend sizing down if you prefer a snugger fit.
4/5/2019
Great diapera
They were great! They move with my baby and are flexible to his every move. Also, great leakage protection.
4/5/2019
super absorbant
They were easy to put on and didnt cause any issues. very absorbant all night long
4/4/2019
I love the Pamapers Cruisers 360° Fit! They fit with the babe and mold to her movemnts so there is no leakage! Plus they pull up instead of stickys tabs, which is great for potty training!