4.5 5 0 120 120 New Pampers Cruisers® 360˚ Fit is setting a new standard for fit and protection with their adaptive 360˚ Stretchy Waistband and proprietary Air-Dry Channels™. The innovative diapers slip on like regular underwear with a super soft cotton-like feel that protects your babies’ delicate skin. Plus, removal is fast and convenient thanks to their Easy-Tear sides and Roll & Toss tape.

Pampers Cruisers 360 Fit

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Delmar (Greenville)

• 8 Comments
3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love pamper cruises and this will now be my go to diapers for my very active child.

Kim (Valparaiso)

• 48 Comments
3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Nice over all absorbency. Great for any child always on the go. Easy pull up and not Bulky looking.

schadana (Hope Mills)

3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

My baby is definitely a wild one. I love most the pampers cruisers 360, however, I wish it would absorb. It leaks sometimes

Denise (El Paso)

• 41 Comments
3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Easy to put on and to tear off, it prevents leaks has everything a mom needs.

Insiya (Katy)

• 18 Comments
3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I loved it because it fits very well for my daiper before pampers 360 fit I always had problems of leaks and smelly diapers but pampers have solved both of my problems and I love they way it smells

Ashley (Akron)

3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

These ads changing my wild one easier and less worry that when he’s on the move they’d stay in place. He’s crawling and rolling all over and they stayed with no leaks. I had received these to try out and I’m glad I did. I’m switching to Pampers 360 fit.

Alesia (Solsberry)

• 2 Comments
3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Pampers 360 overall is a great product and a smart idea for active babies but at the same time still has room for improvement as there would be a few minor details I personally would change.

Laura (Machesney Park)

3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Is a good diaper would reccomend to friends, and would buy if my regular brand wasn't available

Tiffany (Lemont)

• Upload
3/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

Truly amazing! I am very picky on diapers or anything in general with my child. So my son being so active this diaper is by far the best for him!

Heather (Chillicothe)

• 0 Review
  • 0 Comment
3/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

Overall this is a decent diaper. I prefer the security of the tabs on most standard diapers because this one seemed to fall down a bit and bunch between my kids legs while she played. However this didn’t hinder her playtime at all. I love how quick they pull up and they tear easy to change them. However I think the tape on the back is useless. With wear it came unstuck from the diaper and stuck to everything else she sat on. I just don’t think it’s necessary

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours