Pampers Sensitive Wipes (168 count)

4.8 5 0 335 335 Thick and gentle for a soothing clean. 20% thicker for a soft and comfortable clean vs. Pampers Complete Clean. Thick and gentle for a soothing clean.
Pampers Sensitive Wipes (168 count)

04/10/2022
Best foundation for baby’s skincare
I started using this when I had my daughter. I know I have slightly sensitive skin and so did my son. It was great to have a wipe that didn’t cause diaper rashes and kept the skin from drying out.
Perfection
We have been using these in my house since they came on the market. I think there's a package in every room and auto. These wipes are not expensive and do a great variety of jobs!
03/10/2022
Overall these are good wipes. There not that wet so if you have a mess diaper these are not them.
03/10/2022
My child has sensitive skin and this worked well on my child’s skin. I didn’t run into any issues, it wasn’t rough like some wipes are. I recommend
02/10/2022
Perfect
These were the only wipes we used with out little ones. They worked amazingly well.
01/10/2022
Love Pampers
The go to for kids. I love these wipes, and it keeps your little ones bottoms from rash.
My go-to wipes!
I buy these in bulk, because my kids have sensitive skin. Once I tried these, I haven’t looked back at cheaper brands. These are definitely worth their price!
Repeat Buyer
I've bought these for going on 5 years for my babies. I love that they are very mild. Only think I'd change is they don't smell the most pleasant! I will keep buying them because they are great for all skin types.
Good for baby
I used these wipes when my 2 year old son was still a baby. I loved them.
Love them
I love these wipes,I've used them throughout my sons few diaper needing years and would never have a complaint, they are soft, not super wet, no dyes or simple scented. I buy numerous packages weekly .
Works good
Does a good job and don’t have to worry about bad ingredients. Pampers is always one of my top choices. Very affordable.
Works great
These work really well for my daughter, I’ve never had a problem with her having any reaction to them and they have a light lovely smell to them too
Awesome
It’s one of my favorite brand. It only only brand I use on my child
Gentle
I have being buying this sensitive wipes for my grandkids. They are very soft, do not irritate kids delicate bottom. I have tried others brands but so far this is the one that is winning. I recommend it
Best for sensitive skin
I gave four children and have always love Pampers Baby Wipes. They are thick and soft and work great for sensitive skin. They come out of the package one at a time so you’re not having to dig around to find another wipe while you’re in the middle of the diaper change.