Pantene Pro-V AirSpray Alcohol Free Hair Spray Extra Strong Hold

4.2 5 0 135 135 Experience hair that's left soft and touchable without sacrificing the hold.
Pantene Pro-V AirSpray Alcohol Free Hair Spray Extra Strong Hold

21/03/2021
Extra strong hold
I really liked this product because it is definitely keep the moisture from escaping my scalp. My skin is always dried so this would help my hair grow better. The hair is always dried up. Extra strong hold
11/09/2020
More AirSpray than HairSpray
I expected it to hold my hair better than it did. I ended up having frizzy and bad hair when I used it so I have it to a friend. I think if it says Extra Hold than it should hold otherwise rate it lesser.
26/06/2020
Good but full of chemicals
This hairspray has good hold but made my forehead break out. I recommend a more natural option and one that is not an aerosol. It is super cheap and if you do use it I would recommend keeping it away from sensitive skin.
09/01/2020
Product was okay I used it all definitely would not use again
21/08/2019
pantene hair spray
I use pantene hair sprayand the hold of the spray is good if I curl my hair it stays in place when I use pantene hair spray and it don't feel sticky and my hair don't feel hard
07/05/2019
Light hold hairspray
It's a good hairspray if your looking for a light hairspray.
14/02/2019
I was very satisfied with this new hair spray from Pantene. I like that there is not a harsh smell. I like how light it goes on and does not make your hair hard to the touch. It still gives your style a nice hold.
12/01/2019
love
My go-to hairspray! I bought the travel size to test it out and I used it all up within a month. It's weightless, never made my hair feel heavy nor sticky. And the smell is amazing! I have pin straight hair and it holds my curls all day. It's a light formula so even with hold, it lets my hair have free movement - doesn't solidify your hair and make you look like you have chunks of mismatched hair. I definitely recommend this!
26/10/2018
Excellent hold
It really gets the job done, excellent hold without the stickiness.
18/09/2018
great hair spray
I enjoy this because its alcohol free. knowing this makes me feel good about using on my kids.
14/09/2018
Great hold
This is a great spray. It keeps your hair in place but is also soft to touch. No sticky or hard feeling hair. A very nice product.
26/07/2018
When going out to a party i use this to me my hair in place when dancing
22/06/2018
I absolutely LOVE all Pantene products especially Airspray! This product works so great and has a great scent and its light. Love it!
18/06/2018
When I was working my 12 hour shifts we had to wear our hair up. I received this as a gift and was skeptical at first but I actually love it. It held the whole day and kept my hair smelling fresh.
01/06/2018
I used the Pantene Level 4 Hairpspray, that I received for free from Influenster for my honest review. I prefer non-aerosol products already, so I liked that feature initially. The scent is pretty and fresh without being over powering. As far as hold I feel that it is quite effective. I am in the Air National Guard, so wearing my hair back in a clean bun in necessary. Fly a ways cannot happen, for the look that I need. The hairspray keeps my hairs in line and my bun stable, even when I have to take my hat off and on. I also use the product when I wear my hair down in civilian clothes. The hold is still great, and keeps my hair straight after straightening.