4.4 5 0 134 134 Experience hair that's left soft and touchable without sacrificing the hold.

21/08/2019
pantene hair spray
I use pantene hair sprayand the hold of the spray is good if I curl my hair it stays in place when I use pantene hair spray and it don't feel sticky and my hair don't feel hard
07/05/2019
Light hold hairspray
It's a good hairspray if your looking for a light hairspray.
14/02/2019
I was very satisfied with this new hair spray from Pantene. I like that there is not a harsh smell. I like how light it goes on and does not make your hair hard to the touch. It still gives your style a nice hold.
12/01/2019
love
My go-to hairspray! I bought the travel size to test it out and I used it all up within a month. It's weightless, never made my hair feel heavy nor sticky. And the smell is amazing! I have pin straight hair and it holds my curls all day. It's a light formula so even with hold, it lets my hair have free movement - doesn't solidify your hair and make you look like you have chunks of mismatched hair. I definitely recommend this!
26/10/2018
Excellent hold
It really gets the job done, excellent hold without the stickiness.
18/09/2018
great hair spray
I enjoy this because its alcohol free. knowing this makes me feel good about using on my kids.
14/09/2018
Great hold
This is a great spray. It keeps your hair in place but is also soft to touch. No sticky or hard feeling hair. A very nice product.
26/07/2018
When going out to a party i use this to me my hair in place when dancing
22/06/2018
I absolutely LOVE all Pantene products especially Airspray! This product works so great and has a great scent and its light. Love it!
18/06/2018
When I was working my 12 hour shifts we had to wear our hair up. I received this as a gift and was skeptical at first but I actually love it. It held the whole day and kept my hair smelling fresh.
01/06/2018
I used the Pantene Level 4 Hairpspray, that I received for free from Influenster for my honest review. I prefer non-aerosol products already, so I liked that feature initially. The scent is pretty and fresh without being over powering. As far as hold I feel that it is quite effective. I am in the Air National Guard, so wearing my hair back in a clean bun in necessary. Fly a ways cannot happen, for the look that I need. The hairspray keeps my hairs in line and my bun stable, even when I have to take my hat off and on. I also use the product when I wear my hair down in civilian clothes. The hold is still great, and keeps my hair straight after straightening.
27/05/2018
send the free samples of Pantene air spray to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
18/05/2018
OMG !! You should try this hair spray because first (Smells like heaven 😍) second (It's good spray)
15/05/2018
This hairspray held my hair very well and it smelled great!
13/05/2018
This product is amazing! I got it on sale and saved extra using a cupon. It holds my hair in place all day and also makes me not cough a lot because of the no alcohol free which I love compared to other hair sprays I have tried in the past. I would repurchase this again.