4.4 5 0 135 135 Experience hair that's left soft and touchable without sacrificing the hold.

5/12/2018
Would love to try this I go through a lot of hairspray
5/11/2018
something knew i like to try knew things, and i have friends if i like something, they would try it
4/25/2018
i usualy use a different brand but this one looks like a good one would like to try it
4/22/2018
I can to say enough times how much I love these product.would love to try
4/22/2018
I have not tried this, but would love the opportunity !!!..
4/20/2018
We love Pantene Products, We use them all the time, but I have never use this one. I would love to have a sample of this one thank you.
4/18/2018
I would love to try this Pantene Alcohol Free Hair Spray. I need this for my everyday use.
4/17/2018
I really need one would love to have a sample of this one please send this one
4/11/2018
I LOVE PANTENE PRODUCTS I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS PLUS IS ALCOHOL FREE .
4/10/2018
I use a lot of hairspray but most make my hair stiff and sticky please send me a sample
4/9/2018
I am constantly looking for a hair spray that holds and does not make my hair feel stiff and sticky, alcohol free sounds like it might be the thing.
4/9/2018
I have not tried this bit would love to as my hair never seems to have any hold. I wonder if this would be better. I'd like to test this
3/14/2018
I don't wear hairspray a lot but I love Pantene products and I would love to try this one for when I curl my hair
1/23/2018
I love Pantene products and would love to try this hairspray.
1/8/2018
I love Pantene,pro v I would love to review this.I need a great hairspray that doesn't build up