4.7 5 0 54 54 Get the power of a reenergizing cleanse and a dramatic detox in one! Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Shampoo helps refresh and revitalize strands for a clean that lasts.
Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Shampoo

19/09/2020
Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Shampoo. Lathers really well and smells good
25/04/2020
Love this shampoo!
This is my new favorite. Lathers great, good smell and my hair feels incredibly clean after it’s rinsed out.
05/02/2020
Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Shampoo
This is a good shampoo. I was skeptical when I purchased it but overall I think it's a good product.
04/02/2020
not for me
This shampoo dried my hair out and i saw no difference in my scalp. The scent was okay but wasn’t as good smelling as pantene products usually are. I wouldn’t recommend this but give it a try if you’d like.
30/01/2020
Conditioner
I have not tried shampoo but have the conditioner. I recommend it. Leaves my hair soft & silky
19/12/2019
Holy Grail for oily hair!!!!
I can't live without this shampoo and conditioner anymore. It is gentle on my color-treated hair, yet fully cleanses all oil and product residue (you should always shampoo twice, because the first time only cleanses surface residue; the second cleanses the hair and scalp themselves). With this shampoo and conditioner, I am able to go three days between washings, which is UNHEARD OF for me. I used to have to shampoo my hair daily due to how oily it was. This also smells great, but the smell isn't overpowering or flowery. Just nice and clean. My hair is soft, has no static -- even in the dry Iowa winter weather, and has more shine than ever.
05/12/2019
THE BEST
When I first got this product I didn't think it would do much for my hair.. But I went ahead and bought it and loved it it lituarly detoxes your hair and believe me my hair looks and feels wonderful.. I totally recommend any one to get this that has hair the thought would never come back to live.
18/09/2019
Great for deep cleasing@
- My hair is fine and thin, and I struggle to find shampoo that gives me the volume I need without weighing it down. This was the first time that I tried Pantene Charcoal Shampoo and I am thrilled with the results! The shampoo lathers so easily- a little goes a long way. After using the shampoo for a few weeks, there is a noticeable improvement in my hair's volume and softness. It feels more moisturized and looks both shiny and healthy. I am so pleased after using Pantene and highly recommend this product!
07/09/2019
Great Shampoo
My hair felt great after using this shampoo. It was shinny, and it seemed to smooth my hair. I have thin hair and it did not weigh it down.
21/08/2019
Leaves my hair so clean and refreshed!
I love the Pantene Charcoal Shampoo. With it's infusion of vitamin B5 and various antioxidants, it leaves my hair and scalp feeling so hydrated and clean. The thorough clean it gives is so important to me, as I get residue build-up on my scalp from regularly using dry shampoo. It also is made with no parabens, dyes, or silicones, which is great.
26/03/2019
Cleans well
I like how it cleans my oily hair and how it doesn't dry it out completely. Good product!
25/01/2019
awful
this stuff is just awful! I got to test this out from somewhere else and normally I don't use brands like this but I thought why not well it stripped my hair made it so dry! just PLEASE no!
12/01/2019
Good
The packaging is cute, and I like the fact that it has a pump, but as soon as I “opened” it the shampoo started leaking both from the tip of the pump and the crack between the cap and where the pump moves up and down. Not sure if this is a manufacturing error or they’re all like this, but I was and still am annoyed. The shampoo is very clarifying though, and definitely removed product buildup and oils/dead skin. I do have dry/damaged/sensitive hair, and it really strips those natural oils, but it’s not as terrible as I’ve experienced with other products. My hair doesn’t feel like straw, but I did also use my hair oils and conditioner of choice. I also liked the smell of this shampoo, the best I can describe it is that it’s a salon shampoo smell, or a fancy hotel soap smell. If you’re looking for a charcoal shampoo, I’d say give this one a try.
03/01/2019
amazing
This pantene pro v blends charcoal shampoo is amazing. It made my hair weightless and light. This shampoo was fantastic and really helped my hair. Not only does it smell fantastic, this shampoo has really cleared up my scalp build-up, and made my hair feel lighter.
23/12/2018
Excellent alternative to clarifying shampoo
I love this shampoo! The packaging, the consistency, the smell - I haven't found a single flaw with it yet! I don't use it daily or even weekly, more like once every 2 to 4 weeks when my hair feels like it needs a good deep clean to remove product build-up. I use it on my waist-length, multi-colored purple/blue/pink, way-too-expensive-and-time-consuming-to-have-to-go-to-the-salon-for-touch-ups-every-few-weeks hair in place of a harsher clarifying shampoo and it works perfectly! I love that it's color-safe and doesn't completely strip my hair or fade the color super fast like stronger, deep-cleaning products containing harsh ingredients that are bad for your hair. And I love how soft and shiny my hair is after using it. This is one of the best shampoos I've purchased in a long time; my new favorite!