4.7 5 0 89 89 Get the power of a reenergizing cleanse and a dramatic detox in one! Pantene Pro-V Blends Charcoal Shampoo helps refresh and revitalize strands for a clean that lasts.

05/12/2019
THE BEST
When I first got this product I didn't think it would do much for my hair.. But I went ahead and bought it and loved it it lituarly detoxes your hair and believe me my hair looks and feels wonderful.. I totally recommend any one to get this that has hair the thought would never come back to live.
18/09/2019
Great for deep cleasing@
- My hair is fine and thin, and I struggle to find shampoo that gives me the volume I need without weighing it down. This was the first time that I tried Pantene Charcoal Shampoo and I am thrilled with the results! The shampoo lathers so easily- a little goes a long way. After using the shampoo for a few weeks, there is a noticeable improvement in my hair's volume and softness. It feels more moisturized and looks both shiny and healthy. I am so pleased after using Pantene and highly recommend this product!
07/09/2019
Great Shampoo
My hair felt great after using this shampoo. It was shinny, and it seemed to smooth my hair. I have thin hair and it did not weigh it down.
21/08/2019
Leaves my hair so clean and refreshed!
I love the Pantene Charcoal Shampoo. With it's infusion of vitamin B5 and various antioxidants, it leaves my hair and scalp feeling so hydrated and clean. The thorough clean it gives is so important to me, as I get residue build-up on my scalp from regularly using dry shampoo. It also is made with no parabens, dyes, or silicones, which is great.
26/03/2019
Cleans well
I like how it cleans my oily hair and how it doesn't dry it out completely. Good product!
25/01/2019
awful
this stuff is just awful! I got to test this out from somewhere else and normally I don't use brands like this but I thought why not well it stripped my hair made it so dry! just PLEASE no!
12/01/2019
Good
The packaging is cute, and I like the fact that it has a pump, but as soon as I “opened” it the shampoo started leaking both from the tip of the pump and the crack between the cap and where the pump moves up and down. Not sure if this is a manufacturing error or they’re all like this, but I was and still am annoyed. The shampoo is very clarifying though, and definitely removed product buildup and oils/dead skin. I do have dry/damaged/sensitive hair, and it really strips those natural oils, but it’s not as terrible as I’ve experienced with other products. My hair doesn’t feel like straw, but I did also use my hair oils and conditioner of choice. I also liked the smell of this shampoo, the best I can describe it is that it’s a salon shampoo smell, or a fancy hotel soap smell. If you’re looking for a charcoal shampoo, I’d say give this one a try.
03/01/2019
amazing
This pantene pro v blends charcoal shampoo is amazing. It made my hair weightless and light. This shampoo was fantastic and really helped my hair. Not only does it smell fantastic, this shampoo has really cleared up my scalp build-up, and made my hair feel lighter.
23/12/2018
Excellent alternative to clarifying shampoo
I love this shampoo! The packaging, the consistency, the smell - I haven't found a single flaw with it yet! I don't use it daily or even weekly, more like once every 2 to 4 weeks when my hair feels like it needs a good deep clean to remove product build-up. I use it on my waist-length, multi-colored purple/blue/pink, way-too-expensive-and-time-consuming-to-have-to-go-to-the-salon-for-touch-ups-every-few-weeks hair in place of a harsher clarifying shampoo and it works perfectly! I love that it's color-safe and doesn't completely strip my hair or fade the color super fast like stronger, deep-cleaning products containing harsh ingredients that are bad for your hair. And I love how soft and shiny my hair is after using it. This is one of the best shampoos I've purchased in a long time; my new favorite!
23/11/2018
Good but not great
I am not going on this but it I'm spending money on the stuff I want it to be good I think it's good but not great maybe I'm loving what I'm into at the moment anything else is not doing it for me I will tell you if you like the brand go ahead and try it but I'm not big on Pantene my hairdresser would die if she knew I used it
19/11/2018
So shiny
I saw a much more $$ charcoal shampoo that led me to look into charcoal, but I am super happy that I got this one because it works so well. I have fairly healthy hair and it doesn't get really gross really fast, I just wanted to get something that would better get any residual dry shampoo off my scalp and help my wash last. I am really impressed with how light, soft, and shiny this leaves my hair. I shampoo with this, a second shampoo, then conditioner and if I use dry shampoo my wash could last a week. It cleans without feeling like it stripped my hair and I would have thought that making it more shiny would mean it got oily faster, but it doesn't. Haha at first I thought "Well heck they will put charcoal in anything I guess" but it's legit, I am really happy I got this. So technically I bought this at Target, but I really wanted to review it and I did buy it
07/11/2018
Bonnie mcfall
This is always a very good product I will always use this pantene
28/10/2018
Love this product
I was skeptic I’ll admit to put activated charcoal in my hair. But then again I’m loving any of the more natural remedies so I figured I’ll try it anyway. And I was sure blown away by the results! In no time at all my hair was so much healthier felt stronger and the hardness was going away. I don’t use it everyday now that I achieved the results I was looking for but I do switch out and use it a few days a week.
18/10/2018
One of the best charcoal products
The Pantene charcoal shampoo and conditioner duos are soooo amazing!! They smell so clean and work wonders. The charcoal does this detox to your hair to clean beyond the follicles and get a deep clean to the hair. The smell is amazing. The conditioner isn’t to greasy like some conditioners can be. It does your hair miracles.
17/10/2018
Soft silky hair
I wanted to see what the hype was about with all this charcoal shampoo!! Well I'm glad I did. My hair has never been so soft, no residue and it smells great. My hair is more manageable and NK MORE FRIZZ!! LOVE IT!