4.3 5 0 275 275 Fuels hair with a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients and antioxidants so hair is strong against damage
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner

20/11/2020
Not for me
I usually like pantene products but not too keen on the 2 in 1. Doesnt really feel like I have used any conditioner. Made my hair feel very dry and straw like. Will not purchase again. I did like the smell though.
13/11/2020
Soft hair
This stuff worked real good on my hair. I fried it dieing it and it made it healthier
12/11/2020
Shampoo
The only brand I use for shampoo and conditioner. Leave my hair so soft. I color my hair very often and this shampoo has been what has kept my hair healthy all these years
10/11/2020
It's okay
I got this on Clearance at Walmart. I like it, not my favorite shampoo but for the price I paid for it well worth the money
05/11/2020
shampoo
I like the two in one shampoo. That means I do not have to buy one conditionor and one shampoo. I love it to because if does fells like my hair is fuller using the product.
30/10/2020
Clean and soft
I don't usually use a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner because I never get the softness I like. Pantene has actually made a product that I would use if I had to and be content with the outcome. Has a nice smell and leaves my hair soft and shiny.
16/10/2020
Love
Ok so I absolutely love this product makes my hair soft and smells so good other shampoos usually leave my hair oily and scalp dry but not Pantene only shampoo I can and will use.
16/10/2020
Soft voluminous hair
This leaves my hair soft and bouncy. It has sulfates so I only use it for deep cleansing. Love the smell of it
13/10/2020
2 in 1
Most 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioners don't have enough conditioning power for anyone with more than a few inches of hair. This does! Never found a combo product that doesn't leave my hair dry except Pantene. Would definitely recommend for quick washes and travel, or days where you are just feeling lazy!
03/10/2020
Pantene
One of the most satisfying hair care products on the market today.
27/08/2020
Great 2 n 1
I actually really like this 2 n 1 shampoo and conditioner. It left my hair feeling clean and moisturized. It was also easy to detangle my hair.
19/08/2020
2 in 1 Pantene
I dont really care for 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner because its generally not effective for detangling my hair. I would say this Pantene is better then others that I have tried but I still prefer to use Seperate products. I tend to get oily roots so I like to apply conditioner to just my ends. I will not purchase again.
17/08/2020
I used this particular brand and I like it. My hair needs moisturizer so this one is effective to me. My hair looks healthy now and I’ll stick with this brand. Yes I’ll recommend this!
05/08/2020
Excellent 2 in 1
26/07/2020
Like it
I used this 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner several timers and found it to be too heavy to my hair. I prefer separate shampoo and conditioner from this line. Great cleaning power.