Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner

4.3 5 0 379 379 Fuels hair with a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients and antioxidants so hair is strong against damage
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner

10/04/2021
Didn’t like
It cleaned my hair but it didn’t moisturize. My hair didn’t feel soft afterwards, it felt dry and brittle.
01/04/2021
A brand I trust
I love Pantene Shampoo and conditioner. This one in particular I find my hair very limp and dull looking. I'm not sure why. I had to use other products to voluminize my hair. I have very long hair. This is not the best shampoo by them for me
29/03/2021
Very damaging
I used this for years mainly because I loved the smell but it does leave a lot of build up on your hair which is not healthy and leaves your hair limp and dull looking. Essentially damaged. Not a good shampoo
25/03/2021
Better bang for your buck
In my opinion for some what dried out hair this one is one of thw better ones at an affordable price.
Overall pleased
I was very pleased with my use of this product. I have not used it most recently as I like more natural hair products but when I go on trips I use this and I like the smell, and feeling it leaves my hair. I would reccomend for sure!
Not impressed
I usually love Pantene products, but felt this to weigh my hair down, and had a greasy after feeling. I tried it a few times just to make sure, but it wasn't right for me. On the other hand, my kid sister loves it!!
Mui buen producto
Mui buen producto me funciona bien ami y mis hijas es mui bueno para el cabello me gusta mucho y lo recomiendo
23/03/2021
My Go-To Shampoo
I've tried tons of shampoos but Pantene is like my first boyfriend....you never get over the way that first guy loves you :) I have really dry hair and this daily moisture formula is perfect. I may cheat from time to time but I always come back to my first love.
21/03/2021
Smells great
I love this two-in-one it makes my hair smells SOO good and does moisturize my hair very well, but I noticed that it does strip my hair and causes build up in my hair more than others I have used, when I do my monthly cleansing I notice the build up, and for that I don’t use this all the time, only once in a while. I still like this very much I just wouldn’t use it consistently!
15/03/2021
Pantene
I love Pantene products. They help my hair from being dry and dull. They are also a great value
14/03/2021
dry hair
This product is good for my dry hair. It helps my hair look healthier and adds some life back into it. I like the fact that's it a shampoo and conditioner in one.
07/03/2021
Every day go to shampoo
My all time favorite shampoo conditioner. This is the best shampoo by far. I have super fine hair , not color treated or anything. My hair goes past my waist. I do not get tangles like I do with most shampoos and conditioner. I like that it is not overly fragrant and it lathers nicely.
07/03/2021
Pantene doesn't disappoint.
I usually don't like using shampoo and conditioners. I don't know if they're just for short to no hair almost or if some people actually don't mind putting in shampoo and conditioner at the same time. For me the process is shampoo rinse conditioner leave in while I wash the body rinse the body then rinse out the conditioner. How am I supposed to do that with shampoo and conditioner in one bottle? So I tried this Pantene shampoo and conditioner because Pantene is always my go-to shampoo and conditioner and as always they did not disappoint. I asked a friend of mine and they suggested I put it in clean my scout and leave it in for a few minutes and then rinse and it'll give me the same results as I usually aim for. My hair was left soft and silky My scalp was not dry or full of dandruff and this shampoo conditioner duo did the job well. Smells great also!
06/03/2021
For quick showers
This 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner has a pleasant scent and effectively cleans hair while giving it a little bit of slip. It’s very convenient to use on days when I’m rushing. However, I believe this product is more suited for normal hair than dry hair which i have. I often need to follow with a separate conditioner. I still like this and will buy for my family.
05/03/2021
Works well.
The pantene 2 in 1 works pretty well my hair felt soft and not dried out. I had to use a leave in conditioner as my hair is pretty damaged from heat and coloring but overall it's worth purchasing in my opinion.