4.3 5 0 269 269 Fuels hair with a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients and antioxidants so hair is strong against damage

6/5/2019
PANTENE Daily Moisture Renewal
I have experienced a slice of heaven ! The shampoo does not cause your hair to feel oily . It helps if your hair has damage from curling irons, flat irons, blow drying, or dying your hair . My hair looked dull, dry and thin until I started to use this shampoo . It has now after using this product as frequently as I can look shiny , a bit fuller looking , and it doesn't weigh my hair down leaving it to look oily . Even using it every day if necessary . The scent is soft and lasts for several hours . It makes me want to constantly run my fingers through my hair after using it . It hasn't caused any dryness to my hair either because it is a daily use shampoo . I also appreciate the quality of the shampoo . You only need depending upon the length and thickness of your hair the most the size of a quarter in the palm of your hand . I wash mine twice taking out any sand, dust, or sweat completely . It also helps keep the roots of my hair stay stronger and not fall out as much .
6/5/2019
Pleasantly Surprised
This shampoo and conditioner in one was great, I enjoyed only having to use one product. It had a creamy and lite texture with a refreshing fragrance. It left my hair looking healthy, shiny, bouncy and rejuvenated.
5/31/2019
Love love love Pantene
I use Pantene regularly but hadn't tried the 2 in 1 before and actually got it by mistake as the bottle looks exactly like the normal shampoo and conditioner I normally get. I have very long, thick hair and to be honest it worked rather well and I only had to use one product instead of two. Hair feels and smells great as usual.
5/27/2019
Great for daily use.
This has been my go to daily shampoo for the past few years. I prefer a 2 in 1 shampoo because it saves me time and my hair can tolerate it. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, weightless and smelling fresh. I love it.
5/6/2019
Shine shine shine
I love the way it makes my hair shine and smells great. And isnt pricey either
4/7/2019
I still have to use conditioner even with the 2 in 1 shampoo but my hair is soft, not tangled, and smells awesome
3/14/2019
Somewhat Disappointed
I have always been pleased with the Pantene product but this 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner was different. I found that my hair was very difficult to come thru, as if I hadn't actually used conditioner. I ended up having to use this product as a shampoo and then I had to use a separate conditioner in order to get my hair combed out while trying to avoid hair loss as much as possible because my hair tends to fall out after a few times of having to brush it with any type of force.
3/10/2019
great product
I have used Pantene for several years. I have tried many other brands,but this is the best to me. I'm a guy with long hair, I've had long hair 90% of my life. Pantene cleans & keeps my hair clean & the ends of my hair moisturised from having dead ends. I highly recommend this product.
3/2/2019
Love It!!!!
I have use Pantene products for years, approximately eight or nine years. I have always been happy with Pantene but as with any shampoo you want full satisfaction out of a shampoo and conditioner. With that being said, I was a little weary not necessarily to try the Pantene 2 in 1 but to have the satisfaction obtaining really nice shiny hair by having the shampoo and conditioner in one bottle. I was absolutely happy how my hair turned out. I have a lot of natural curl but sometimes that natural curl turns into a natural frizz bomb. So when I tried the Pantene 2 in 1... it took care of the problem. My hair felt great. It was shiny and there was no frizz present. So I would absolutely give this product a big thumbs up👍👍👍👍
2/25/2019
Silk smooth hair
I’ve been using Pantene products for the past six months after trying others. It leaves my hair silky smooth without heavy residue on my scalp. It smells great and is so easy to comb through after washing.
2/18/2019
Gorgeous hair
My hair was becoming dry and brittle so I decided to give this a try and in just one use I could see a 75% improvement in my hair overall. I absolutely live it.
2/8/2019
great shampoo
really enjoyed and like this smells amazing absolutely love.
1/31/2019
Very good
I really recommend this shampoo, I have used so many before this brand, and I think this one is the best. Now my hair is more manageable.
1/25/2019
Good, but leaves residue on my hair
I love all Pantene conditioners I've used, but their shampoo or this one with both, tend to leave me with itchy, residue on my scalp and in my hair the next day. This one works well, it moisturizes and cleanses my hair well. It makes my hair softer and more manageable. MyI only issue us the white, itchy residue I sometimes get the next day after I use their shampoo.
1/14/2019
Renew My Hair
This is an awesome shampoo. Makes my hair feel great , smell great and detangles my long hair . You want great hair at a good price , here's your chance .