4.3 5 0 284 284 Fuels hair with a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients and antioxidants so hair is strong against damage

9/14/2019
Have Used for the Past Year
I really like Pantene products, and specifically the Moisture Renewal, which I started buying during the past year. If you're going to use non-professional shampoos, Patene ( I think ) is the one to choose. It has the least wax, smells really good, and it really helps with my overly dry hair.
9/5/2019
My fav of them all
The aroma of Pantene is always good smelling. I've used it on and off for 20 years. It smells clean an fresh. this particular Pantene Pro-V for fine, thin, straight hair used on a scalp that has excessive oil is not the best simply because the product is a combo and can leave some hair dampened and almost greasy. Using pantene individually is better if you have a moisture problem, as in excessive sebum on your scalp. Overall the product is good but not for people who already have excessive moisture on their scalp. I use this shampoo on my daughter not mine cuz I have really thick an course hair.
8/30/2019
Good
I really liked it. It was not what I am use to using but I will be using it again.
Smells great
I've never really been a big fan of Pantene. I bought this when I was going on vacation. It does smell great but I felt like it didn't cleanse my hair well. it felt weighed down and looked greasy. But I do have oily hair so I'm sure people with normal or dry would like this
8/30/2019
Go to shampoo in summer!
I spend a lot of time outside in warmer months and Pantene moisture is what I use to keep my hair clean, shining and healthy. Noticing now this is the combo shampoo & conditioner. I have not tried this particular product, honestly, but I do recommend Pantene products in general
8/28/2019
5 stars
I absolutely love this product it doesn't weigh your hair down like some moisture shampoos and conditioners.and there's no need for it detangler spray to brush through your hair after you wash it. Even with long hair. And it smells wonderful
8/23/2019
Adds excessive moisture
The aroma of Pantene is always good smelling to me, I've used it on and off for 20 years. It smells clean and how shampoo should smell but, this particular Pantene Pro-V for fine, thin, straight hair used on a scalp that has excessive oil is not the best simply because the product is a combo and can leave some hair dampened and almost greasy. Using pantene individually is better if you have a moisture problem, as in excessive sebum on your scalp. Overall the product is good but not for people who already have excessive moisture on their scalp.
8/18/2019
Love this product
Pantene Pro-V moisture renewal leaves my extreme thick full head of hair feeling super soft and tangle-free while allowing it to be manageable through out the entire day. This is one of my favorite hair products!
8/18/2019
Silky smooth
I have used this on so many occasions and it has left my hair so silky smooth and I would definitely recommend it for anyone
8/6/2019
Hair Care
Haven't been a big fan of Pantene products in awhile now. When I tried the Pantene moisturize shampoo I loved it
7/29/2019
I've tried SO many shampoos, but PANTENE always delivers...
I literally have 25 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in my shower (much to my husband's disgust, lol) but my go-to is ALWAYS the 2in1 Pantene Moisture Renewal...I switch it up and try new things occasionally, but ALWAYS end up going back. Their curl conditioner is also FABULOUS!!! I will ALWAYS be a faithful Pantene customer!!!
7/12/2019
Pantene is always
When you dont have extra time use this 2 and 1...I absolutely love the latgering cleaning smoothy way it does my hair
7/8/2019
Could be better
Product didn't work well with my natural curly hair.
7/2/2019
Pantene
Love this shampoo my husband does too, only one we use
6/26/2019
Silky and Smooth
In our household we have frizzy hair because it's so humid here in the south. This is the only shampoo that keeps our hair silky and smooth all day. I recommend buying a big bottle with a pump to ensure you have plenty of product as well as having it easily dispensable. This is a must buy!