4.3 5 0 291 291 Fuels hair with a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients and antioxidants so hair is strong against damage

19/11/2019
I don’t recommend
Pantene is EXTREMELY terrible for your hair. It leaves a residue, dryness, and brittles your hair. The smell is great but besides that! I wouldn’t recommend.
12/11/2019
Silky soft hair
We love Pantene in my house and recently picked this up to add some moisture back into our hair since it’s fall and our hair tends to be a bit more dry this ™ time of year. This is great and is only one step instead of two getting the result of nice silky hair resolving dryness.
30/10/2019
good shampoo
Pantene has good shampoos. I used to use it for so long. And this shampoo really helps hairs to be soft and shiny, also it has a conditioner in it, so you don't have to add conditioner after washing hair with a shampoo. My recommendations to this shampoo for its price
07/10/2019
Noticeable moisture, and smells good.
Besides the great scent, I love how I noticed the difference in my hair. Before product, my hair looked dull, and felt dry. After product my hair felt somewhat soft, but looked like it had life. I recommend it to anyone that needs moisture in their thirsty hair.
26/09/2019
First experience with Pantene
I was looking for a good shampoo for a long time, I tried professional shampoos and spent quite a few bucks and they didn't really work. One of my best friends uses Pantene and she has the best hair, so I had to give it a try. I am so pleased! My hair has volume and it feels hydrated! Love it
17/09/2019
Moisturizing
I love pantene and this one has made my hair the most softest and full off volume out of other Pantene products ive used
17/09/2019
I have used Pantene all of my life! I love the smell of Pantene! The smell stays in your hair for days! It smells so good, and it gets your hair clean down to the scalp.
14/09/2019
Have Used for the Past Year
I really like Pantene products, and specifically the Moisture Renewal, which I started buying during the past year. If you're going to use non-professional shampoos, Patene ( I think ) is the one to choose. It has the least wax, smells really good, and it really helps with my overly dry hair.
05/09/2019
My fav of them all
The aroma of Pantene is always good smelling. I've used it on and off for 20 years. It smells clean an fresh. this particular Pantene Pro-V for fine, thin, straight hair used on a scalp that has excessive oil is not the best simply because the product is a combo and can leave some hair dampened and almost greasy. Using pantene individually is better if you have a moisture problem, as in excessive sebum on your scalp. Overall the product is good but not for people who already have excessive moisture on their scalp. I use this shampoo on my daughter not mine cuz I have really thick an course hair.
30/08/2019
Good
I really liked it. It was not what I am use to using but I will be using it again.
Smells great
I've never really been a big fan of Pantene. I bought this when I was going on vacation. It does smell great but I felt like it didn't cleanse my hair well. it felt weighed down and looked greasy. But I do have oily hair so I'm sure people with normal or dry would like this
30/08/2019
Go to shampoo in summer!
I spend a lot of time outside in warmer months and Pantene moisture is what I use to keep my hair clean, shining and healthy. Noticing now this is the combo shampoo & conditioner. I have not tried this particular product, honestly, but I do recommend Pantene products in general
28/08/2019
5 stars
I absolutely love this product it doesn't weigh your hair down like some moisture shampoos and conditioners.and there's no need for it detangler spray to brush through your hair after you wash it. Even with long hair. And it smells wonderful
23/08/2019
Adds excessive moisture
The aroma of Pantene is always good smelling to me, I've used it on and off for 20 years. It smells clean and how shampoo should smell but, this particular Pantene Pro-V for fine, thin, straight hair used on a scalp that has excessive oil is not the best simply because the product is a combo and can leave some hair dampened and almost greasy. Using pantene individually is better if you have a moisture problem, as in excessive sebum on your scalp. Overall the product is good but not for people who already have excessive moisture on their scalp.
18/08/2019
Love this product
Pantene Pro-V moisture renewal leaves my extreme thick full head of hair feeling super soft and tangle-free while allowing it to be manageable through out the entire day. This is one of my favorite hair products!