4.3 5 0 278 278 Fuels hair with a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients and antioxidants so hair is strong against damage

8/18/2019
Love this product
Pantene Pro-V moisture renewal leaves my extreme thick full head of hair feeling super soft and tangle-free while allowing it to be manageable through out the entire day. This is one of my favorite hair products!
8/18/2019
Silky smooth
I have used this on so many occasions and it has left my hair so silky smooth and I would definitely recommend it for anyone
8/6/2019
Hair Care
Haven't been a big fan of Pantene products in awhile now. When I tried the Pantene moisturize shampoo I loved it
7/29/2019
I've tried SO many shampoos, but PANTENE always delivers...
I literally have 25 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in my shower (much to my husband's disgust, lol) but my go-to is ALWAYS the 2in1 Pantene Moisture Renewal...I switch it up and try new things occasionally, but ALWAYS end up going back. Their curl conditioner is also FABULOUS!!! I will ALWAYS be a faithful Pantene customer!!!
7/25/2019
Not a fan of this one
I personally like and have always like Pantene hair care products. This one though, I don't really like it. Sort of made my hair feel heavy and sort of greasy as well.
7/12/2019
Pantene is always
When you dont have extra time use this 2 and 1...I absolutely love the latgering cleaning smoothy way it does my hair
7/8/2019
Could be better
Product didn't work well with my natural curly hair.
7/2/2019
Pantene
Love this shampoo my husband does too, only one we use
6/26/2019
Silky and Smooth
In our household we have frizzy hair because it's so humid here in the south. This is the only shampoo that keeps our hair silky and smooth all day. I recommend buying a big bottle with a pump to ensure you have plenty of product as well as having it easily dispensable. This is a must buy!
6/5/2019
PANTENE Daily Moisture Renewal
I have experienced a slice of heaven ! The shampoo does not cause your hair to feel oily . It helps if your hair has damage from curling irons, flat irons, blow drying, or dying your hair . My hair looked dull, dry and thin until I started to use this shampoo . It has now after using this product as frequently as I can look shiny , a bit fuller looking , and it doesn't weigh my hair down leaving it to look oily . Even using it every day if necessary . The scent is soft and lasts for several hours . It makes me want to constantly run my fingers through my hair after using it . It hasn't caused any dryness to my hair either because it is a daily use shampoo . I also appreciate the quality of the shampoo . You only need depending upon the length and thickness of your hair the most the size of a quarter in the palm of your hand . I wash mine twice taking out any sand, dust, or sweat completely . It also helps keep the roots of my hair stay stronger and not fall out as much .
6/5/2019
Pleasantly Surprised
This shampoo and conditioner in one was great, I enjoyed only having to use one product. It had a creamy and lite texture with a refreshing fragrance. It left my hair looking healthy, shiny, bouncy and rejuvenated.
5/31/2019
Love love love Pantene
I use Pantene regularly but hadn't tried the 2 in 1 before and actually got it by mistake as the bottle looks exactly like the normal shampoo and conditioner I normally get. I have very long, thick hair and to be honest it worked rather well and I only had to use one product instead of two. Hair feels and smells great as usual.
5/27/2019
Great for daily use.
This has been my go to daily shampoo for the past few years. I prefer a 2 in 1 shampoo because it saves me time and my hair can tolerate it. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, weightless and smelling fresh. I love it.
5/6/2019
Shine shine shine
I love the way it makes my hair shine and smells great. And isnt pricey either
4/7/2019
I still have to use conditioner even with the 2 in 1 shampoo but my hair is soft, not tangled, and smells awesome