4.3 5 0 263 263 Fuels hair with a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients and antioxidants so hair is strong against damage

4/7/2019
I still have to use conditioner even with the 2 in 1 shampoo but my hair is soft, not tangled, and smells awesome
3/14/2019
Somewhat Disappointed
I have always been pleased with the Pantene product but this 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner was different. I found that my hair was very difficult to come thru, as if I hadn't actually used conditioner. I ended up having to use this product as a shampoo and then I had to use a separate conditioner in order to get my hair combed out while trying to avoid hair loss as much as possible because my hair tends to fall out after a few times of having to brush it with any type of force.
3/10/2019
great product
I have used Pantene for several years. I have tried many other brands,but this is the best to me. I'm a guy with long hair, I've had long hair 90% of my life. Pantene cleans & keeps my hair clean & the ends of my hair moisturised from having dead ends. I highly recommend this product.
3/2/2019
Love It!!!!
I have use Pantene products for years, approximately eight or nine years. I have always been happy with Pantene but as with any shampoo you want full satisfaction out of a shampoo and conditioner. With that being said, I was a little weary not necessarily to try the Pantene 2 in 1 but to have the satisfaction obtaining really nice shiny hair by having the shampoo and conditioner in one bottle. I was absolutely happy how my hair turned out. I have a lot of natural curl but sometimes that natural curl turns into a natural frizz bomb. So when I tried the Pantene 2 in 1... it took care of the problem. My hair felt great. It was shiny and there was no frizz present. So I would absolutely give this product a big thumbs up👍👍👍👍
2/25/2019
Silk smooth hair
I’ve been using Pantene products for the past six months after trying others. It leaves my hair silky smooth without heavy residue on my scalp. It smells great and is so easy to comb through after washing.
2/18/2019
Gorgeous hair
My hair was becoming dry and brittle so I decided to give this a try and in just one use I could see a 75% improvement in my hair overall. I absolutely live it.
2/8/2019
great shampoo
really enjoyed and like this smells amazing absolutely love.
1/31/2019
Very good
I really recommend this shampoo, I have used so many before this brand, and I think this one is the best. Now my hair is more manageable.
1/25/2019
Good, but leaves residue on my hair
I love all Pantene conditioners I've used, but their shampoo or this one with both, tend to leave me with itchy, residue on my scalp and in my hair the next day. This one works well, it moisturizes and cleanses my hair well. It makes my hair softer and more manageable. MyI only issue us the white, itchy residue I sometimes get the next day after I use their shampoo.
1/14/2019
Renew My Hair
This is an awesome shampoo. Makes my hair feel great , smell great and detangles my long hair . You want great hair at a good price , here's your chance .
11/7/2018
Leaves my hair silky soft!
I'm a big fan of Pantene hair products. Normally I purchase my shampoo and conditioner separately, but I thought I would give the combined product a try. I was happy I did because I got fabulous results and it was such a big time saver.
10/31/2018
Cleans good and Easy to wash out
I love using Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner on my hair. It lathers up nicely, and a little goes a long way. The scent smells lovely. It is easy to wash out and leaves my hair shiny and without tangles. The best part is the 2 in 1 and not having to use an additional conditioner.
10/28/2018
Pantene
I really like all of there products, it works really well. I love the scent of the shampoo. It leaves my hair soft, silky and healthy feeling.
10/26/2018
My Go To!
I've tried a few shampoos and conditioners over the years. Always end up going right back to Pantene. It makes my hair soft and shiny!
10/26/2018
Disappointed
Dried out my hair and seems like it's dominated with shampoo and barely any conditioner.