4.3 5 0 259 259 Fuels hair with a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients and antioxidants so hair is strong against damage
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner

23/11/2017
In the past I had bad experience with this product but I am willing to try it again to check if it a good product for my hair.
22/11/2017
I would love to try out Pantene as friends/family rave about this product. I unfortunately have not purchased "yet" Would love to try out :)
22/11/2017
Yo te amo conditionare y shampoo blanco crema Pantene www.target.com/Pantene it’s on segundo mas teindas
20/11/2017
I wabt to try this new product for the first time. I love pantene products.
20/11/2017
I haven’t tried this 2 and 1 Pantene but I do use the classic clean often. Would💜💜💜💜to try!!!
18/11/2017
I absolutely love all Pantene products but have not tried the Pantene Pro-V Daily 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner yet but I definitely will give it a try.
16/11/2017
my hair could really use this shampoo, i love pantene but have never heard of this one would love to try this
16/11/2017
I would like to try the Pantene Pro-V moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo and conditioner!
16/11/2017
I would love to try this product, i simply like pantene products but switched to Organics because of the 2 in 1 option, also bigger and more affordable bottle.
16/11/2017
Would love to try being perfect for hair. Also adds moisturizer and volume
15/11/2017
I would love to try this product. Most of the shampoos I have tried have left my hair greasy and I am 100% over this!! I want clean hair not greasy hair!
14/11/2017
I love Pantene. I have not tried and would love to try PANTENE PRO-V DAILY MOISTURE RENEWAL 2 IN 1 SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
13/11/2017
Something I would wanna try for the 1st time. Should be nice.
12/11/2017
i never try but i sure would love to gave this a try and i love gaven my feed backk
12/11/2017
I would like a chance to try this ..I have never used this brand before.