4.4 5 0 286 286 Fuels hair with a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients and antioxidants so hair is strong against damage

9/13/2018
Clean but dry
I'm a big fan of Pantene products. I use this and other 2 in 1s for mostly my daughter but occasionally myself as well. The scents are always nice and it leaves our fair feeling very clean. The only problem is that it doesn't condition enough so we have to use a leave in conditioner afterwards.
DreamCare Product
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner was great but I do prefer my conditioner separate.
Great for kids!
Smells great and works great on my 6 year olds hair! I tried it on mine, but unfortunately it didn’t work as well :(
Love this Conditioner...
After shampooing I leave in the conditioner the duration of my shower. After rinsing and towel drying my hair is so soft. When dry, I air dry it's so bouncy. I love it.
9/7/2018
Not greasy
I use this as my regular shampoo. My hair tends to be dry at times, but after using this for the last few months, my hair is healthy and smooth. There isn't a strong scent to it, so I don't feel like i'm tasting my hair product. Huge plus for me!
8/29/2018
Good for 2 in 1
Its a good product if you like shampoo and conditioner but for me it was not so good because my hair wasnt soft after i used it i didnt feel the conditioner action so i dont know if its not for everybody or if i used it in the wring way
8/7/2018
As always Pantene did it! My hair has never looked so amazing and smells as good as it works
7/27/2018
This is a great "2 in 1" product. You can never go wrong with Pantene.
7/27/2018
I love this Pantene shampoo and conditioner. It smells really good and leaves my hair shiny and soft.
7/12/2018
I absolutely love the way this shampoo and condition smells! Not only does it smell great, but also leaves my hair feeling really soft! I also noticed that it gave my lifeless hair some volume! That was probably what was most surprising to me. The price is affordable and will last you a long time. I would recommend this product!
7/8/2018
I don’t usually like the shampoo & conditioner combo but since it was Pantene, I decided to try it. Sad to announce there was no difference from other brands. My hair was left very dry. This definitely needs more of a moisturizer in it.
7/5/2018
I love this product! It's my favorite product made by Pantene and it smells so good! I was really surprised by how soft it made my hair! I really like it!
6/28/2018
This is a great 2-1 Pantene product. It left my hair smelling amazing and so silky and soft!
6/8/2018
I was alittle disappointed. I was hoping for soft shiny hair.but it left it oily
5/29/2018
This is great for all hair types as mine is straight and my family has curly hair. The 2 in 1 is also good because you omit one step. GOOD STUFF!!!