0 5 0 5 41 Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women

8/8/2014
I love Pantene products and have not tried this one yet. I would like to see how it works with my hair. I have long hair and put it in pony tail holders often causing damage.
8/7/2014
I haven't heard of this product or seen it in the stores but I would love to try it as I loose a lot of my hair when I wash it with shampoo
8/6/2014
I haven`t seen this in a store yet but would love to try it.
8/6/2014
Have not tried this but it sounds really great for thinner hair like mine. Pantene is a great brand and I really like their products.
8/6/2014
between thyroid problems and aging my hair is noticeably thinner--this sounds like a great solution especially since it's from pantene
8/5/2014
My hair has been getting thinner and I haven't found anything to help. I would really like to try Pantene Pro-V Expert.
8/5/2014
Last a few years my hair is thinning out. I would like to try this product.
8/5/2014
My hair is thinning out. I would like to try this product.
8/5/2014
I love Pantene products and use them regularly. I did not know they had this type of product and would love to give it a try. I need some regrowth in some areas. That is what happens when you get older.
8/5/2014
Before my thyroid surgery, I lost a LOT of hair.If this would help it grow back faster, I'd love to try it!
8/5/2014
Would like to try ,like the canteen products I have tried