4.7 5 0 145 145 Practice smart styling with Pantene Pro-V Smoothing Combing Cream for healthy, strong hair.

9/16/2018
Great stuff!
I have only been using this for a week, but so far I absolutely love it. It is as good as much more expensive brands.
9/9/2018
I love Pantene Soothing Combing Cream on my long hair, makes it so much easier to handle and style.
7/22/2018
Con esta crema Pantene se desenrreda mi pelo facilmente sin necesidad de pasar El peine/cepillo.
5/28/2018
I enjoyed this product when I was in high school, and I always get this product if I have coupons for Pantene. My hair is frizzy and needs lots of moisture, but when I use this product it tames the frizz and locks in moisture every time I use it. I absolutely love this smell and would recommend this product to people who have unmanageable frizzy hair.
5/27/2018
send the free samples of Pantene Soothing Combing Cream to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
3/18/2018
I have been using this product for about 3 months and I absolutely love it! My hair is easier to comb through, more manageable, and shiny!
2/9/2018
I would love to try it out. I have used different products of pantene and all work great. would love to review this one
1/28/2018
I love this stuff! my comb goes right through so easy it uses to be a real pain to combine through my hair! plus it makes my hair look awesome
1/27/2018
I have very curly hair that tends to frizz. This product does detangle well when wet. (When dry, forget it for my hair!) It is good for after conditioning, but I notice it tends to dry out my hair, especially at the ends. Perhaps use it with a leave in conditioner applied first.
1/26/2018
Real good combing creme for thick hair like mine and !eaves it very strong and healthy looking and easy to apply
1/11/2018
Makes your hair more managable and gives your hair a glossy full head of hair look and lasts a long to time
1/7/2018
I absolutely love Pantene, I hope to receive some home test products for Pantene!
1/6/2018
I love Pantene. My hair feels soft shiny easy to comb
1/6/2018
I've been using this product for about a month and already notice a difference. My hair has been less frizzy, easier to brush, shinier, looks and feels healthier. It's one of the best leave-in products I've ever used!
12/19/2017
I love this combing cream! Its a great deranged and leaves your hair soft, and smelling great! Highly recommend.