4.7 5 0 146 146 Practice smart styling with Pantene Pro-V Smoothing Combing Cream for healthy, strong hair.

12/19/2017
I love this combing cream! Its a great deranged and leaves your hair soft, and smelling great! Highly recommend.
12/19/2017
I love pantene from my childhood..my all family members also use pantene shampoo
12/7/2017
Muy buen producto lo e usado y es bueno para el cabello lo deja muy suavecito.
12/6/2017
A very pleasant smell and soft skin after it, I like it very much
12/6/2017
I've been using this product for about 1 month and can already see improvement in my hair. Besides making my hair easier to comb through after washing, my hair is shinier and has less frizziness. Even my hair dresser noticed the change! It is one of the best leave-in products I have used.
12/5/2017
I haven't tried this new product Pantene but I would love to receive .So I could try it out.
9/15/2018
I’ve never seen this in my local stores. It sounds very promising specially for dry, hard to de-tangle hair. Would love to give this one a try and provide my full review.
8/8/2018
I would LOVE to sample this product. I have hair down to my butt crack and work hard to keep it all looking healthy and shiny. I comb through my hair every shower to keep it healthy and tangle free. This sounds like the ideal product for me!!! I would love to write a review.
7/29/2018
I live Pantene products. Would love to try this Pantene Soothing Combing Cream because it looks like it would work. It also looks like it would smell great and I would love to see if it actually moisturizes my hair to make it more manageable.
7/27/2018
Pantene is one of my favorite hair products, I can't wait to review and spread the word to my friends.
7/19/2018
7/18/2018
I would love to try the Pantene Smoothing Combing cream. Thank you
7/16/2018
I haven’t try this product however if given the opportunity I would try it and give my honest opinion.
7/14/2018
I would love to try Pantene Combing Cream! My daughter would love it for her long hair!
7/4/2018
Would LOOOOOOVE to give this one a go! I love me some patene, but, haven't tried this one!