4.7 5 0 146 146 Practice smart styling with Pantene Pro-V Smoothing Combing Cream for healthy, strong hair.

6/7/2018
Pantene has great products, This one is really new. and I would love to try this for my frizzy hair, could you send me some please.
6/4/2018
No e visto este producto en tienda me encantaría poder probarlo ya que me cabello siempre se enreda.
6/3/2018
I have not tried this particular product, but would absolutely love to. I love the Pantene line of products. This product would be a Godsend for my fine, always tangled hair! Sounds like a wonderful addition to the Pantene family!
6/1/2018
Id love to try this. Having long straight hair, it gets pretty hard to comb out sometimes
5/29/2018
I wonder if this can help with dry itchy skin for my mother
5/23/2018
I would love the opportunity to try this out I have used pantene as far as shampoo and conditioner but have not heard about soothing cream till now would live to try it out
5/20/2018
I use Pantene products all the time and didn't realize they had a smoothing combing crème for which I could really use. My hair is quite long and tangles very easily especially when it is wet. I would love to try this and see if it would be something I would like to add to my pantene collection.
5/20/2018
I have issues with my hair and am constantly looking for new products to try to restore healthiness to my hair. I do currently use Pantene. I would love to try this particular one so I won't have to look for multiple different brands for every issue with my hair.
5/4/2018
I would like to try out this product looks very easy to apply and affordable.
4/22/2018
I would love to try this product. My hair is a pain to comb through after a shower or bath.
4/13/2018
Un cabello enredado en carrera al trabajo seria estupendo esta crema para peinar mi cabello.
4/12/2018
Me cabella esta reseco me gustaria este producto para peinarlo.
4/10/2018
Pantene products are the best please send me a sample to try
4/10/2018
Would love to try this. I have very curly hair that's hard to brush out after I shower.
4/7/2018
I am interested in trying this because I want a great experience