Pantene Soothing Combing Cream

4.6 5 0 149 149 Practice smart styling with Pantene Pro-V Smoothing Combing Cream for healthy, strong hair.
Pantene Soothing Combing Cream

29/07/2018
I live Pantene products. Would love to try this Pantene Soothing Combing Cream because it looks like it would work. It also looks like it would smell great and I would love to see if it actually moisturizes my hair to make it more manageable.
27/07/2018
Pantene is one of my favorite hair products, I can't wait to review and spread the word to my friends.
19/07/2018
18/07/2018
I would love to try the Pantene Smoothing Combing cream. Thank you
16/07/2018
I haven’t try this product however if given the opportunity I would try it and give my honest opinion.
14/07/2018
I would love to try Pantene Combing Cream! My daughter would love it for her long hair!
04/07/2018
Would LOOOOOOVE to give this one a go! I love me some patene, but, haven't tried this one!
07/06/2018
Pantene has great products, This one is really new. and I would love to try this for my frizzy hair, could you send me some please.
04/06/2018
No e visto este producto en tienda me encantaría poder probarlo ya que me cabello siempre se enreda.
03/06/2018
I have not tried this particular product, but would absolutely love to. I love the Pantene line of products. This product would be a Godsend for my fine, always tangled hair! Sounds like a wonderful addition to the Pantene family!
29/05/2018
I wonder if this can help with dry itchy skin for my mother
23/05/2018
I would love the opportunity to try this out I have used pantene as far as shampoo and conditioner but have not heard about soothing cream till now would live to try it out
20/05/2018
I use Pantene products all the time and didn't realize they had a smoothing combing crème for which I could really use. My hair is quite long and tangles very easily especially when it is wet. I would love to try this and see if it would be something I would like to add to my pantene collection.
20/05/2018
I have issues with my hair and am constantly looking for new products to try to restore healthiness to my hair. I do currently use Pantene. I would love to try this particular one so I won't have to look for multiple different brands for every issue with my hair.
22/04/2018
I would love to try this product. My hair is a pain to comb through after a shower or bath.