4.7 5 0 26 26 Practice smart styling with Pantene Pro-V Smoothing Combing Cream for healthy, strong hair.
Pantene Soothing Combing Cream

24/01/2018
I have used Pantene in the past but not here lately. I. Would use Pantene when I had a perm. But I would love to try out this product.thank you
24/01/2018
I would love to try this i use [pantene products but have never heard of this one my hair is really dry i could really use this
I haven't tried Pantene Soothing Combing Cream but I love me Pantene products
24/01/2018
My hair stays frizzy and thick! I would love to try thid product!
23/01/2018
I would love to try this product and leave an honest review
23/01/2018
I love Pantene products. I have never used the smoothing crème or haven't seen it in the stores. Would love to try.
21/01/2018
I’d love to try this! I have thin hair that tangles easily.
20/01/2018
I want to try this. Me and the children get tangles all the time. It sounds great. Thanks Julie
17/01/2018
This looks like it would be great for me and my husband, I would love to test this.
15/01/2018
Yes i would love to try Pantene soothing combing cream because my hair is important to me so thank you .
12/01/2018
Omg I need to try Pantene soothing combing cream it probably makes your hair so soft
07/01/2018
my sister and my mother would love to try this superb product. thanks to pantene. you can count on it!
06/01/2018
I was just discussing with my co worker about getting some sort of product for my hair. Then I see this. I think I know what to look for to use in my hair now!
06/01/2018
I HAVE USED ALL OF THE PANTENE PRODUCTS BUT THIS IS A NEW ONE,, PANTENE IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS ONE.
05/01/2018
I haven't tried this and didn't know it existed until now. I love Pantene products and i really wanna try this now.