4.7 5 0 146 146 Practice smart styling with Pantene Pro-V Smoothing Combing Cream for healthy, strong hair.

1/24/2018
My hair stays frizzy and thick! I would love to try thid product!
1/23/2018
I would love to try this product and leave an honest review
1/23/2018
I love Pantene products. I have never used the smoothing crème or haven't seen it in the stores. Would love to try.
1/21/2018
I’d love to try this! I have thin hair that tangles easily.
1/20/2018
I want to try this. Me and the children get tangles all the time. It sounds great. Thanks Julie
1/17/2018
This looks like it would be great for me and my husband, I would love to test this.
1/15/2018
Yes i would love to try Pantene soothing combing cream because my hair is important to me so thank you .
1/12/2018
Omg I need to try Pantene soothing combing cream it probably makes your hair so soft
1/7/2018
my sister and my mother would love to try this superb product. thanks to pantene. you can count on it!
1/6/2018
I was just discussing with my co worker about getting some sort of product for my hair. Then I see this. I think I know what to look for to use in my hair now!
1/6/2018
I HAVE USED ALL OF THE PANTENE PRODUCTS BUT THIS IS A NEW ONE,, PANTENE IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS ONE.
1/5/2018
I haven't tried this and didn't know it existed until now. I love Pantene products and i really wanna try this now.
1/4/2018
This product would work great on my natural curly hair.It would tame down frizzy fly aways.
1/3/2018
Have not tried this product yet but would love ro. Have two grand daughters that have long hair that gets washed every night and combed out but by thr next morning they have all these tangles which is a chore trying to get then out, Would love to try "Soothing Combing Cream" to see if it would help this problem.
1/3/2018
I have a very tough time combing my children and mines hair. Would love to try and review!