4.6 5 0 147 147 Practice smart styling with Pantene Pro-V Smoothing Combing Cream for healthy, strong hair.

19/12/2017
Necesito probar esto pero yaaaaaa, he probado varias y ninguna me complace!!! 😍
19/12/2017
I would love to try this product on our hair to see does work on African American hair
19/12/2017
I like try this product for my hair is very long and my daughter is very long hair
18/12/2017
I have not tried this product but would love to! Seems like it would be perfect for my hair.
17/12/2017
I have not tried this, but would love to. Pantene products are always great.
17/12/2017
I have not tryed this product, I would love to try this.
17/12/2017
I have not tried this product but I would love to try it and leave a review.
17/12/2017
i haven't tried it yet but i would love to try it.my granddaughters hair is like a birds nest with tangles.
16/12/2017
I have not tried this before but I am just wanting to.
16/12/2017
I really love pantene products and I haven't tried this product and I really would love to try this and give my review on this
15/12/2017
i have not try but would like to and i would like a free sample thank you.
14/12/2017
I would absolutely love to try this product. I have permed hair and I believe this will compliment my hair very well. I also like the vitamins their products provides for when my hair gets dry. :)
13/12/2017
I'm a huge Pantene fan. Their products always leave your hair feeling fabulous and smelling amazing. One of the most affordable luxury brands available to the everyday kinda person like me.
12/12/2017
Does this work good? What's it used for. I would love to try it.
11/12/2017
I currently use and love Pantene Shampoo and Conditioners. I have not tried this particular product out, but I do have really dry and brittle hair and I think this product would be great for my hair. Please send me a sample to test!