Parent's Choice nursery bedding set

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Monnica (Big Sandy)

• 3 Comments
1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

I recently tried the parents choice nursery bedding set. This set is nice and neutral and would work well for both a boys or girls bedroom. This set included everything that you really need for baby bedding. The quilt was soft and plush enough and the bed skirt stayed well on the bed. My only complaint really is that the fitted sheet is not 100% cotton, this is really the only thing that would keep me from purchasing this set or one like it in the future. I’m not a real fan of polyester bedding overall. If this doesn’t bother you in the least you should give this set or one very similar a try.

Fatemeh (Irvine)

1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

This bedding set is so so cute and adorable. It can perfectly be used for a girl or a boy. It had 3 pieces at an affordable price. Having a baby is expensive with the diapers and all the clothing that they grow out of so fast, saving some change is key! I would definitely the bumper and everything else to complete the nursery. The material us soft and it is plush.

Faviola (Lynwood)

• 2 Comments
1/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

The parents choice nursery bedding set was very cute and simple. I received the 3 piece twinkle twinkle little star set from hometesterclub. I really liked that the fitted crib sheet fit nice and tight on the crib mattress. Everything fit properly on the crib and looked really cute. I only wished the comforter was softer

Amber (Lakeland)

• 5 Comments
1/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love this nursery bedding set that I received as a sample from hometester club for my honest review 🥰 It’s absolutely super soft. I love that it comes with a comforter and sheet. I would DEFINITELY recommend parent’s choice nursery bedding set at anyone that is currently pregnant or has a small child.

Victoria (Louisville)

• 3 Comments
1/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love it! I put my baby girl down for a nap and she slept good and woke up happy.

Alexandra (Charlotte)

1/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

such soft bedding and neutral but very cute baby pattern that can be used for both boys and girls!

Mara (Glendale)

• 12 Comments
1/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

Parent’s Choice nursery bedding set is so adorable. This product is wonderful and the material is great.I expected the material to be thin but it's not it was thick and warm, and the comforter is bigger than i thought. The fabric is soft, easy to care for and is very cute. This product is wonderful and the material is great. Overall, it was built to last. Very Satisfied. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially if your on a budget.

Noelle (Harrison)

• 5 Comments
1/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

I was shocked at how beautiful the quality was of this bed set. The design was so intricate and well constructed I couldn’t believe it. I followed the launder instructions and it came out beautifully from the washing machine and when I put it on the babies crib it came together so beautifully. It was incredibly soft and fit nicely around the crib mattress. I would absolutely buy this as a gift and give it for a baby shower.

miriam (Miami)

1/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

This set is absolutely adorable fits the crib perfectly, feels soft and looks great, high quality material very comfortable for the baby and he falls asleep faster the characters on the nursery set are so cute this nursery set fits both genders.

Tina (Lockport)

• 1 Comment
1/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really like the Parent's Choice nursery bedding set. It is super cute and could be used for either a boy or a girl. The "twinkle little star" design is perfect for a baby. I found that it was easily washable and washed well. The fitted crib sheet is just a bit loose, but very, very soft and comfortable for baby. The only issue that I found with the crib sheet is that it is somewhat see through. I could slightly see the owl and star design on my crib matress through the sheet. The comforter has a cute design and is definitely warm enough to keep baby nice and cozy throughout the night. It is however a bit stiff, and I noticed it getting quite bunched up as baby rolled around during the nights sleep. Overall, I am very pleased with this product and I would definitely recommend this to parents of little ones.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours