8/13/2019
My review is my son absolutely loved this blanket it kept him warm but it was also thin enough to not make him to hot. The blanket was greatly made and very soft and I highly recommend this blanket.
7/23/2019
Great blankets
Really like the designs and great for swaddling newborns!
3/20/2019
Love these blankets
I bought these for My grandson when he was born, it was winter and they kept him warm when I wrapped him in them. they also worked great for a burp cloth even though that's not what they are made for the quality is great
2/14/2019
Cozy blanket
This is a good quality receiving blanket. It is very cozy, soft and comfortable. The price is very competitive and good value for money.
10/19/2018
Parent's choice thermal receiving blankets
These are great. My son loves them and they keep him warm. Great to use when in the car and its cold out.
9/21/2018
Parents choice blankets
I would have to say I really loved these blankets for my boys. They seem to keep my kids warmer than any of the other blankets that I've purchased. Also works great when covering my babies while nursing
9/19/2018
I used for each of my babies
Love these blankets seem to keep my babies more warm than the regular receiving blankets bought for each one of my pregnancies
9/19/2018
On each of my registries
These are the blankets I have used through each newborn phase with all three of my boys. I feel they tend to stay a bit warmer than standard receiving blankets. But still maintain a lot of softness through the wash.
9/12/2018
Blankets
These blankets are so soft and I have washed them several times and they still look new!
9/3/2018
Satisfied with all parent choice products
All the parent choice products I have tried for my child I have been very satisfied with. I used these receiving blankets when he was small they held up very nicely.
8/31/2018
parents choice thermal receiving blankets.
we could really use these for my new grand son...........would make a great christmas gift........ty.
8/24/2018
Blanket
We loved these blankets. They are so soft and cozy. They are not heavy and they keep baby warm. I also live that they are easy to wash and they last long.
8/22/2018
Comfortable and well made
These blankets are soft, and comfortable. Well worth the money.
8/18/2018
Equate thermal receiving blankets a must
We love these blankets. Very durable when you wash. Keeps baby nice and cozy.
8/17/2018
Receiving blanket
Love these blankets. They are a great price and good quality.