Peace Out Acne Champs Kit

4.7 5 0 51 51 Discover the routine of acne-fighting champs. Wash away excess oil and impurities without stripping away your skin’s natural moisture with the exfoliating daily Blemish Balm Cleanser, target blemishes with the all-over Salicylic Acid Treatment Serum, and minimize the appearance of breakouts overnight with the bestselling Salicylic Acid Acne Healing Dots.

18/09/2021
Great for that time of the month
This is great at breakout or pimples that I get during my menstrual cycle. It dries it out so quickly and it makes them less big, red and sore. I am so glad I was able to hear about this from others with breakouts like mine!
10/08/2021
Just what I’ve needed!
This is the perfect product to tackle my acne! I’ve seen a noticeable difference in my appearance overnight, especially after applying the acne patches to my face.
18/07/2021
Peace Out is Everything
I love this brand! I fell in love after I tried a hydrating mask by Peace Out and it's been one of my favorites ever since! I'm bad about picking at my facial blemishes, I must admit. Now, when I notice a pimple trying to pop up, I simply apply a sticker to it, and the next day, the pimple is gone! I have tried so many skincare brands, but this is one I actually continue to buy. Great results for a great price. I dare say it works even better than my high-end products! I highly recommend not only the acne kit, but all Peace Out products!
07/07/2021
Bye bye zits
Great has worked miraculously on my teen it has helped minimize his zits.it actually works.
03/07/2021
Love
This product took care of my acne that I got from wearing the masks. I don’t usually need acne products but this is my new go to for when I get a breakout. My teenage son is having good results as well.
25/06/2021
Excellent Kit
I purchased this kit for my son and I was really impressed with the results. He absolutely loved using this and actually saw some really good results in his skin. Makes blemishes disappear in no time at all and didn't irritate his skin. He has somewhat sensitive skin so most things irritate him. This doesnt! Worth the money and VISIBLY reduced blemishes. Recommend.
24/06/2021
Obsessed!
I am obsessed with this line. I have hormonal acne and it really is a pain. This line helps control and minimize it. It doesn't dry my skin out. Im so happy with it
04/06/2021
Magic
I don’t know how this product works the way it does but it does you can feel it working and it’s quick doesn’t dry out you skin either I even buy this for my teenager as well I think this is a must have
01/06/2021
YES YES AND YES AND YESSSS
Worked instantly. I had an event to go to well a zoom meeting and all you could see was my pimple. Hahaha I felt it and put a patch on and by the morning it was dried up and gone. Thank God
28/05/2021
It's like magic!
I recently started using Peace Out Acne solutions. I was kinda nervous at first because in the past I haven't had any luck unless it was by prescription from the dermatologist but now its Peace Out for the win! The night time wipe are like magic. The acne bomb is phenomenal too.
27/05/2021
Peace out
I have really enjoyed each product from peace out. Love the acne balm and the patches are a night time must. Magic. Poof, they are gone. No drying like traditional acne brand/products. Easy on your skin.
24/05/2021
Peace Out Acne Champs Kit
Peace out Acne is a really good product I have acne and it clear it up wish I had this when I was in school and a teen wouldn't have any the acne
20/05/2021
Bye bye blemishes
Oh how I wish this was around when I was a teen with acne. Now that I am an adult, and still dealing with occasional breakouts, the Peace Out Acne Champs Kit has been a game changer. While I liked all of the products in the kit, the patches are the best! I don't know what kind of magic they packed into those little dots but they significant reduce and eliminate my blemishes overnight.
20/05/2021
Excellent
un muy buen producto. Me gusta el concepto de la marca y que sea tan transparente
18/05/2021
Awesome
I’m obsessed with their acne stickers!!!! They’re my favorite for reducing the inflammation and redness and sucks everything out. The oil is also great for clearing things up. 8/10