Peace Out Acne Champs Kit

4.7 5 0 68 68 Discover the routine of acne-fighting champs. Wash away excess oil and impurities without stripping away your skin’s natural moisture with the exfoliating daily Blemish Balm Cleanser, target blemishes with the all-over Salicylic Acid Treatment Serum, and minimize the appearance of breakouts overnight with the bestselling Salicylic Acid Acne Healing Dots.

13/07/2022
It’s ok
It did make my pimples smaller but not completely and I wore them every night
26/06/2022
good
These are amazing! They are worth it! They work best if you break open the pimple & put on a dot overnight. You’ll wake up with the dot fully absorbed. i recommend
18/06/2022
Best acne treatment
It cleared up my pimples within a day! It’s Super quick and effective and leaves no residue
16/04/2022
Wow product
It is really important and must be modified to it's best extent.
13/04/2022
Must have product
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. These are the perfect little things to have around your house.
19/02/2022
Great kit for acne treatment
I think it’s a best acne treatment that I have ever used . I almost tried everything for my acne prone skin and glad I found this magic product and believe me it does make a huge difference in my skin after using it for first time I was not prepared for good results but it actually makes everything goes away . And left my skin feels good and new like it’s never been that good before I tried this . Glad I got this after getting soo much recommendations from my friends I finally decided to give this a try and trust me you won’t regret it .
23/01/2022
The perfect kit
Peace Out has been a lifesaver.I love everything in the kit, the serum is my go to every day it not only helps my acne but also Smoothing out my scars. New cleaning Blemish Balm exfoliating Cleanser & target pesky blemishes overnight with best one Acne Healing Dots.Champion Clear skin days ahead.
22/01/2022
really liked it
I have tried their acne patch and i really liked it someone told me to use it for acne these acne patches were really helpful
08/01/2022
Awesome
Loved it did exactly what is was supposed to and I am in love
08/01/2022
I love this product. It’s small and works like magic. It is easy to use and does not require much effort. Definitely helps to make the breakout less red and removed a lot of the nasty stuff in pores
05/01/2022
Love these
These are a lifesaver! I tend to have a few breakouts here and there and the little overnight dots are amazing they reduced the size and color of my blemish overnight.
01/01/2022
Peace Out Acne Champs Kit
This comes with 10 Acne Dots, a mini Acne Serum and a mini Cleansing Blemish Balm — three faves from the brand for keeping blemishes at bay. This product is clean, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free. I add them into my current routine. The cleansing balm helps me wash away excess oil and acne-causing impurities without drying out my skin, exfoliating dead skin cells away without stripping my natural moisture barrier and my acne has decreased by 90 percent
09/12/2021
Effortless
Works amazingly overnight. So effortless.
07/12/2021
Nice features
I have breakouts alot even over 50. I tried the little sticky patches and they seemed to kind of dry up and lessen the time that I have the breakout. I however do not like that the patches are a one time use and hate just throwing them away as the are not recyclable. It makes me feel guilty using them. They are also expensive and do not last that long as one dot per zit.
10/11/2021
Love these!
I have the worst breakouts during my menstrual cycle and omg, this is the first thing that I’ve tried that actually works.. I’ve tried several “pimple patches” but these are by far my fav.