PEAR INC. - Juliette Has a Gun

4.6 5 0 25 25 Inspired by childhood memories and the founder’s favorite fruit, the pear. If the pear is a common fruit, it remains yet a rare ingredient in perfumery. With Pear Inc., Juliette Has a Gun has imagined a refreshing fragrance with a hint of gourmand. It is a fruity musk enhanced with ambroxan—like the promise of a beautiful summer!

15/04/2021
Very beautiful clean and youthful
I really enjoyed this fragrance it gave me nestolgic feelings and made me feel energized. It smells very clean and youthful like I was a teenager again. I beautiful scent that lasted all day and I did get alot of compliments as well. Very lovely.
14/04/2021
Just perfect
This smells so beautiful there's just no other words. I first smelled it and wasn't that in love with the fragrance, but when I tried a sample and wore it all day I really fell in love . I'd recommend this if you like sweet and sultry fragrances.
10/04/2021
Smells fresh, clean, & youthful
I was very impressed by this fragrance when I received it in a subscription beauty service that I receive monthly. This has been the only perfume that I have received that was actually worth receiving unfortunately! This fragrance had a clean and youthful smell that lacked the usual “musk” smell that I relate to an older woman, which is great! Only wish the bottle was a lot larger! Not sure if the actual retail price, but I would suggest it to someone who enjoys a fresh, clean youthful, carefree fragrance!
09/04/2021
Beautiful scent
I don't change scents often. I usually keep 3 that I rotate through, now I have added a few Juliette has a Gun has a wonderful young scent line.
09/04/2021
Love this perfume
I adore this scent, the light fruity aroma of pear is very original,it's light and breezy.. sometimes I find myself just closing my eyes and smiling when my nose catched the scent through the day..I definitely recommend it especially because it's so light and unique
07/04/2021
Lasting scent
This perfume is hard to describe but in a good way. I wear it daily and always get compliments. The scent stays with you all day as well. Altogether an amazing perfume
PEAR INC. - Juliette Has a Gun
Has only four ingredients Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Water, Benzyl Salicylate. Love the scent but doesn't last long at all. It maybe my skin just absorbs it. I don't know but I constantly have to refresh. But I did always get compliments on the smell
Lasting smell
Love the Oil ! Smells great and it last on Me . Definitely ordering a bigger size this time around ! Real happy with my purchase 💖
Nice clean scent
This has a nice clean scent. Not overbearing at all.
Smells great
I can be a bit of a stickler with perfumes as I am sensitive to certain smells. A lot of scents will trigger headaches almost instantly. I received this one as a gift and was thinking most likely I wouldn’t be able to use it. However I was so pleasantly surprised to find out that it didn’t give me a headache at all. It’s fresh and fruity sweet but not overpowering. The scent lasts longer than some other brands I use. I would recommend trying. A little goes a long way so the bottle should last forever!
05/04/2021
Smells devine!
I absolutely love this scent! I was nervous about it, but received a Sample & I used the sample up fast wearing it everyday! The fragrance isn't too strong, its just perfect!
04/04/2021
expensive but worth it
The price of this was way more than I would usually spend;however, it is the most refreshing, light scent that lasts all day long! People always ask me what I am wearing! I would recommend the splurge
04/04/2021
The best
I love this perfume, it’s my favorite. The smell is amazing also unique. Got so many compliments. I definitely recommend if you are looking for a new scent.
03/04/2021
Love
My daughter loves the scent of this product highly recommend this product
03/04/2021
I really like this perfume
I’ve used it on and off ever since I received a sample with an order from Sephora. I bought a full-size bottle shortly after using the sample. It smells really good on me. Sweet, but not too sweet. Definitely some floral notes, but they’re not overpowering. It definitely doesn’t smell citrusy, which I love because I don’t like smelling like citrus fruits. Those fragrances make me think about cleaning products. It lasts all day on my skin and clothing. The projection is good. Others can smell it when they’re at about arms length from me. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments and had quite a few people ask what I’m wearing.