PEAR INC. - Juliette Has a Gun

4.7 5 0 142 142 Inspired by childhood memories and the founder’s favorite fruit, the pear. If the pear is a common fruit, it remains yet a rare ingredient in perfumery. With Pear Inc., Juliette Has a Gun has imagined a refreshing fragrance with a hint of gourmand. It is a fruity musk enhanced with ambroxan—like the promise of a beautiful summer!
PEAR INC. - Juliette Has a Gun

17/08/2022
Long lasting
Juliette has a gun is the best fragrance I own. It lasts all day and I get so many compliments on it. My husband also loves the smell. It makes me feel beautiful and we can all use more beauty in our lives.
16/08/2022
Smells amazing
I love the smell of this perfume. It last for a long time as well. I love all of the juliette has a gun fragrances. I highly recommend. They also have a discovery set at sephora
13/08/2022
Beautiful
I love this scent and how long lasting it is! Always get so many compliments!
12/08/2022
Love love love
One of the best scents around! I’ve gotten so many compliments when I wear this. 1 of the 1st perfumes I actually finished!
27/07/2022
A Perfect Fragrance
I have fallen in love with all Juliette Has a Gun fragrances. They are my new go to. They are long lasting and take a minimal amount, so the bottle, will last for several months. This is an amazing collection!
16/07/2022
Pear Inc Juliette has a Gun
I received this product in one of my IPSY subscription boxes, and I love the subtle scent of this fragrance! The scent is not too strong, and it is decently long-lasting. The scent is very floral-like, which is the type I personally prefer, and I would definitely purchase this on my own. I highly recommend to those who haven't tried this product!
16/07/2022
So amazing
This has such a great smell it’s a rich smell has citrus meets hint of musk it’s really fresh and clean it’s amazing I can’t get enough of it I would recommend this to everyone I know and you know
12/07/2022
This Brand Knows Fragrances!
Juliette Has a Gun brand as whole, can do NO wrong! I started with The No Perfume Perfume and just branched out from there. I am just so impressed with the quality and uniqueness this brand has to offer! Pear Inc. is the perfect clean summery fragrance! It's like there second most popular smell so you just know it's going to be good. This brand for the last 5 years or so has absolutely EXPLODED! Everyone everywhere owns atleast one botttle perfume by this brand! The fragrance stays on you all thru the day without ever seeming overpowering! What's not to like?!?
03/07/2022
Smells amazing
I love this fragrance it's one of mf favorite from this line it's so sweet and fruity it's my go to summer fragrance. I get a lot of complements when I'm wearing this fragrance.
02/07/2022
Amazing!
This perfume smells amazing! It has a very fresh and clean scent that lasts all day. It's not too overwhelming. I would recommend this perfume if you are looking for a perfume that isn't floral or fruity.
09/06/2022
Best ever
I first got the privilege of being introduced to this brand several years ago thanks to Birchbox. This smells amazing just like everything else they make. Definitely recommend!!
06/06/2022
Smells amazing
I got a digital Sample paper and I love the way it smelled on me. I would love to try the actual spray to see how long it lasts on my skin.
25/05/2022
Perfume
This is the best smelling sexy mysterious perfume I have ever smelled.
13/04/2022
Smells AMAZING!!!
I was sent a sample of this in my ipsy bag and it was automatically my favorite of all the perfumes I have tried and I've tried MANY! The scent stays on you all day and doesn't come off until you shower. It's kind of pricey, but worth it
02/04/2022
This is one of my favorite I have ever purchased. The smell is amazing. #longlasting