PEAR INC. - Juliette Has a Gun

4.6 5 0 94 94 Inspired by childhood memories and the founder’s favorite fruit, the pear. If the pear is a common fruit, it remains yet a rare ingredient in perfumery. With Pear Inc., Juliette Has a Gun has imagined a refreshing fragrance with a hint of gourmand. It is a fruity musk enhanced with ambroxan—like the promise of a beautiful summer!
PEAR INC. - Juliette Has a Gun

14/09/2021
Love this brand
Love this brand. It’s a must have. It’s a must have. Add it to your collection my favorite is Juliet has a gun not a gun.
12/09/2021
Favorite so far!
The Pear scent from Juliet Has A Gun has been my favorite I've tried from this brand so far! I love fresh, crisp, clean, citrusy scents and this "not a perfume" hits all the right notes.
11/09/2021
Not my favorite..
I recieved this sample in my Ipsy bag and I didn’t like the smell on me, my boyfriend liked it but I thought it had a weird smell and is very strong. I’m sure others might like it but it didn’t work for me.
08/09/2021
Awesome!
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox and I absolutely LOVED this scent! It smells so nice and is not too overpowering. It lasts a long time too! The only reason I did NOT purchase this is due to the extremely high price tag.
17/08/2021
It's okay
The girls in my beauty group love this stuff so of course I had to try it well.... It's ok it has a STRONG rose smell to me and I am not big into that heavy rose smell if you are into into that then yes this is for you however it just wasn't for me
06/08/2021
Fresh
It's feminine. Smells fresh and clean. Not too strong. Would definitely recommend it
Clean Smell
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and i really like this one. It has a clean smell and i would go out and get a full size.
Nice scent
This isn’t a scent i would go out my way to purchase however it is a nice strong scent, could smell it through the box alone. It smells of a very feminine, musk & gourmand scent just as the description describes of it. You can smell the musk the most, which i am more a floral scent type of gal. Hope this review was helpful and i got this sample size complimentary from ipsy glam bag .
Awesome Flavor
I purchased this from Sephora, I love all my perfume's I purchase from Sephora. Juliette has a gun goes on strong but dont last as long as other perfumes
30/07/2021
Mmmmmm
My daughter received a sample in her Ipsy bag and gave it to me...I am hooked. Went to the mall and bought a full size bottle. Great fresh smell and the price is very reasonable.
27/07/2021
Came for the name, stayed for the scent.
One spritz of this perfume absolutely transforms my fragrance experience! The name is unique, the pear notes are uplifting, and my perfume collection now has a new favorite.
22/07/2021
In love.
I first received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag. I instantly became obsessed and ordered another sample pack. It is a bit pricey but oh so worth it!!
21/07/2021
Smells so good
Omg yes all of Juliet Has A Gun parfums smells good. My favorite is ' Not a Parfum ' I get so many complements on this one to.Buy it you wont regret it .
20/07/2021
Good
Good scent to this unexpected perfume. A deep woodsy with a string flower scent . Not my favorite but I would consider for a 3rd pick if on sale. Worth a try
08/07/2021
Smells Ahhhhh-mazing!
I love all of the Juliette has a gun perfumes, but they nailed it with this one. Seriously, just buy this if you’re undecided. You won’t regret it.