3.8 5 0 388 388 The bold, robust Pepsi you love now with a splash of fruit juice for a refreshing, flavor filled cola.

9/16/2019
Not that good
It was too sweet with much berry taste. Needs to be more tart so the berry is the star.
9/13/2019
Love the flavor
I've always been a Coca Cola fan but after try this with my kids....I have to say I really liked it enough to purchase it.
9/12/2019
The berry flavor enhances the cola and makes it sweet and refreshing.
9/7/2019
pepsi (cherry)
I'm a Pepsihaulic (sp?), so when they came out with this, I had 2 try. WOW!!! This is terriffic. Thanks Pepsi!
crisp refreshing berry taste
Very nice crisp refreshing berry taste that is not overwhelming with a natural flavor to it.
No me gusta
En lo personal no me gusta porque su sabor es un poco raro no lo recomiendo no me gusto para nada me gusta más la original
Something different
I love regular Pepsi and decided I would try this for something a little different. The berry flavor isn’t overwhelming and tastes quite nice. It’s not something I would drink all the time but definitely good for a change up sometimes.
No me agrado
No me gusto mucho su sabor se me hizo demasiado dulce
Meh
This soda did not impress me much. The taste seemed ok but I noticed it left a weird aftertaste in my mouth. I tried several cans to be sure it wasnt just me. And no....it just leaves a yucky taste.
Not my favorite
I was not impressed by this soda at all. At first, it was just OK. Then, the aftertaste made me dislike it even more. It reminded me of a bad store brand of Cherry Coke. I would not recommend this to people that like Cherry Coke.
It was ok
I preferred the original pepsi 🤷🏻‍♀️ But if you want to try it, it is ok. The flavor is good. The after flavor, not so good... I’ll keep it up for the original.
Berrylicious!!!!
I loved this! It tastes amazing and refreshing it’s different so I loved it. Also they have many other new flavors as well you should try!
Just ok
Nothing can compete the original pepsi, I tried this one but never liked it
8/31/2019
Nice drink if cold
I normally dont drink pepsi but after seeing this in stores decided to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. The taste is very nice when ice cold. But be warned do not drink hot. The taste changes and it isnt as appealing hot as it is cold
8/29/2019
Burst of flavor
Truly like the burst of flavor in the Pepsi. Takes some of the mundane out of the regular flavor