3.8 5 0 413 413 The bold, robust Pepsi you love now with a splash of fruit juice for a refreshing, flavor filled cola.
Pepsi Berry

16/09/2020
Am buy again and again
the soda pepsi berry is delicious flavor am try am loving this refresh
11/09/2020
pepsi
Pepsi Berry. I was totally surprised. The taste is amazing and refreshing
17/08/2020
Pepsi
Pepsi Berry. I was pleasantly surprised. The taste is amazing and refreshing
11/08/2020
!!
Love the berry taste! Nice for a change! Will definitely buy again!!
03/07/2020
GROSS
I am a pepsi drinker normally. However the taste of this is horrible sorry.You might as well drink some cough syrup with pepsi.It leaves in a nasty taste in your mouth after one sip.Pretty bad when even kids wont drink this soda lol.
05/06/2020
Chilled
I loved this cold drink i was chilled by drinking it I recommend this to all i love the package of the product no improvements needed all were fine ofcourse i will recommend this product to all
29/04/2020
Definitely addictive
I am a Pepsi fan first of all but this takes it to a whole different level. It adds an extra sweetness and tang that I love. I was actually only buying these and the lime ones for awhile. I love them. They are certainly unique and tasty.
17/03/2020
needs an adjustment
i really like pepsi on occasion but my husband and i both agreed the after taste left a cough syrup flavor with us that we didnt care for. I do like the creative approach to drinks, but this one needs an adjustment
29/02/2020
Berry Pepsi is berry good
Berry Pepsi still has the cola taste I love but with a hint of berry flavor. I find most berry flavors to be a bit generically sweet, but this seemed well balanced flavor wise.
22/02/2020
Good idea :)
My overall opinion of this product is I really enjoy flavored colas and this is by far my favorite one out right now.
13/02/2020
Not too good
Sometimes an original flavor just needs to be left alone. Pepsi is Pepsi
27/01/2020
Berry Pepsi !!
This product is nasty.The flavors and color could be improved.It taste like medcine at the end of the drink .It should be made a fruitful type of berry and recreated.I woudnt recommend this produ t!!
26/01/2020
GuiltlessPop
Pleasantly surprised! I was hoping Pepsi would make a zero sugar soda w/+caffeine that was enjoyable... Nailed it!
23/01/2020
Not a winner
My kids talked me into this purchase. I normally drink diet Pepsi & they enjoy cherry/vanilla Pepsi & usually only purchase in plastic but this only came in cans but I said what the heck, let's give it a try. It was so nasty that I ended up emailing Pepsi. Not to be a nagging customer but because I was concerned. When I opened it & took a drink the first & only thing that came to mind was that it reminded me of how beer tastes. I don't know if some bad fermentation took place but beer was all I could taste. I asked several friends to please try & all they could say was "are you going to be mad if I don't finish drinking this?" Of course I said no. Pepsi was more than gracious & sent me 2 coupons for 2 free 12 packs which I didn't expect but appreciated.
23/01/2020
Really Sweet
I noticed this in the stores and thought I like Pepsi and I like berries, so let's give it a try. I always thought Pepsi was kind of on the sweet side to start with, so I knew adding berries would make it just a little sweeter. I never thought it would be a sweetness over load, but when I drank it, it was so super sweet. I kind of thought I was just drinking sugar. I couldn't finish it, so I decided to give the rest to my kiddos and they just loved it, but what do you expect kids love super sugary sweet things. For me I think this is more geared towards kids, unless you're an adult with a really sweet tooth. I just wish it had more of a berry tatse and not all the sweetness of the sugar. Maybe they will come out with a less sugary version.