3.8 5 0 405 405 The bold, robust Pepsi you love now with a splash of fruit juice for a refreshing, flavor filled cola.
Pepsi Berry

13/02/2020
Not too good
Sometimes an original flavor just needs to be left alone. Pepsi is Pepsi
27/01/2020
Berry Pepsi !!
This product is nasty.The flavors and color could be improved.It taste like medcine at the end of the drink .It should be made a fruitful type of berry and recreated.I woudnt recommend this produ t!!
26/01/2020
GuiltlessPop
Pleasantly surprised! I was hoping Pepsi would make a zero sugar soda w/+caffeine that was enjoyable... Nailed it!
23/01/2020
Not a winner
My kids talked me into this purchase. I normally drink diet Pepsi & they enjoy cherry/vanilla Pepsi & usually only purchase in plastic but this only came in cans but I said what the heck, let's give it a try. It was so nasty that I ended up emailing Pepsi. Not to be a nagging customer but because I was concerned. When I opened it & took a drink the first & only thing that came to mind was that it reminded me of how beer tastes. I don't know if some bad fermentation took place but beer was all I could taste. I asked several friends to please try & all they could say was "are you going to be mad if I don't finish drinking this?" Of course I said no. Pepsi was more than gracious & sent me 2 coupons for 2 free 12 packs which I didn't expect but appreciated.
23/01/2020
Really Sweet
I noticed this in the stores and thought I like Pepsi and I like berries, so let's give it a try. I always thought Pepsi was kind of on the sweet side to start with, so I knew adding berries would make it just a little sweeter. I never thought it would be a sweetness over load, but when I drank it, it was so super sweet. I kind of thought I was just drinking sugar. I couldn't finish it, so I decided to give the rest to my kiddos and they just loved it, but what do you expect kids love super sugary sweet things. For me I think this is more geared towards kids, unless you're an adult with a really sweet tooth. I just wish it had more of a berry tatse and not all the sweetness of the sugar. Maybe they will come out with a less sugary version.
31/12/2019
Different
When i first tried This soda it was different but as i was drinking it i realized that i really enjoy it. Plain soda can be boring so any soda with flavor or a spin of of flavor i will try.
25/12/2019
Pepsi fan
I love it. For me it has a great taste to it and it definitely something I would buy on a regular.
07/11/2019
Didn't like it warm. Over ice it was amazing. Couldn't really describe the flavor but at first it kinda tasted like a sweeter version of cherry.
04/11/2019
Pretty good!
First of all, I’m a huge Pepsi lover! I drink Pepsi daily. I tried this at my moms because she had some and told me to try it. It is pretty good when you initially drink it but the after taste is what got to me.. reminded me of the berry flavored mucinex.🤢 but all in all, it’s not bad. I just wouldn’t purchase more than 1 at a time or anything.
17/10/2019
Great Fruity Flavor
I loved the Pepsi with Berry. I prefer Pepsi to Coke so when I saw they had a new flavor I knew I had to give it a try. I thought it was fresh and not over powering. Was a great addition to my favorite beverage. I do wish they would make it in a diet variety though. I definitely would recommend you give it a try.
13/10/2019
Out of the box!
I love trying unusual flavor combinations, and this combination is surprisingly good! Fun to try- but it is not an improvement on the original flavor, and I would definitely choose other sodas over this.
07/10/2019
Refreshing
I ended up trying this at a restaurant for the first time. It tastes just as good as the other sodas I've tried. Nice burst of flavor. I would recommend this to friends and family.
05/10/2019
Not my choice
It was just too much. Cherry Pepsi is Great. But no need to mix pepsi with other fruits. Not very good taste. Just too much.
29/09/2019
Something else
I adore normal Pepsi and chose I would attempt this for something somewhat unique. The berry flavor isn't overpowering and tastes very pleasant. It's not something I would drink constantly but rather unquestionably useful for a switch up now and then.
26/09/2019
Not For Me
I found that it tasted like they had added a spoonful of awful cough syrup to a Pepsi. It just wasn't to my liking. Also let my kids try it as they usually like flavored sodas and they wouldn't even finish a can between them.