Persil ProClean Power-Caps Laundry Detergent, 2-in-1

4.7 5 0 498 498 Experience a premium clean with Persil ProClean Power-Caps 2-in-1 Laundry Detergent Capsules.
Persil ProClean Power-Caps Laundry Detergent, 2-in-1

16/04/2021
Best cleaner
Get my dishes cleaner than anything I have tried. Cuts the grease with out muck soaking in the sink easy to use dissolves fast. Makes my dishes sparkle I have recommended this to my kids andfriends
16/04/2021
Works wonders
Cleanest my dishes have ever been. Better than any other dish tabs.
15/04/2021
Clean dishes
It got my dishes clean and streak free I would for sure buy again
15/04/2021
This product works really well to clean my dishes. It did not leave any residue. The dishes were all very clear with no water spots.
Best scent
I was a long time user of the orange bottle stuff we all know and some love. But this is the new it. The scent it leaves is strong, fresh and loved by my entire fam.
Powerful stuff
I have to be very careful with laundry detergents smell due to migraines. The scent of this dis not hurt my head at all. I had some pretty bad stains and it took them like they were nothing
detergent from heaven
This detergent is excellent and I will not use any other product. It cleans my clothes very well and leaves a fresh scent that last all day. Believe me people will ask you what kind of detergent you use. You won't go wrong buying this.
13/04/2021
Persil: loved it!
I really enjoyed the smell and how clean our laundry came out. The fragrance stayed with the clothes throughout the day the article was worn.
12/04/2021
Persil for the laundry
Persil is great for the laundry whether pods or liquid. You’ll be amazed at how clean and fresh your laundry is.
10/04/2021
Love this stuff
It got my husbands filthy stinky clothes clean better than my old detergent. I will be buying this product from now on.
08/04/2021
Pulled out the stains that I thought was never going to. Love this product.
08/04/2021
Laundry detergent
This was a great product to clean my clothes. It smelled so fresh and clean and got the stains out of my light clothes too. Would definitely buy this product.
02/04/2021
I got a free sample of this from the freeosk at walmart. It cleaned our clothes very well. No fading. We washed dark clothes. It has a great smell. It's a little strong for me but I am more sensitive to strong smells than most people. I would use them again. I only wish they had other smells like a citrus, tropical, or a fresh linen smell. That would be great.
01/04/2021
Great for washing
I have used this product a few times and it’s actually really good. It cleans clothes very well, no fading and the scent is not too strong. No improvements required. I would recommend it.
30/03/2021
Percil
No need to worry about adding different detergents. One product is so easy and economical.