29/05/2020
Pill goes down but ugh , the taste.
Phazix Pill Swallowing Gel does help the pill go down however the gel itself has a very unpleasant taste.
25/05/2020
Trouble swallowing pills gel review.
I liked how it made it smoother to bring down pills. The taste was ok not horrible, but I could handle it. I would definitely recommend it, if you have trouble swallowing pills. Maybe more flavors to choose from would be great.
20/05/2020
Tastes like candy!
It has a Very pleasant taste, almost like my favorite candy! Not heavy or sticky, helps pills glide on right on down. So it’s very easy to use.
14/05/2020
phazix pill sawolling gel
it was easy to use has a pleaant taste also it made taking the meds so easy wonderful product I used it my self and on one of my grandkids who has problems sallowing her medication it work wonderfully
12/05/2020
Easy Swallowing Gel
Using the Phazix gel worked out Great! I could never take big pills without crushing them! Now I can--it was so Easy to use--the gel tasted good & the pill went down so easy!!
09/05/2020
Not for me
One of my daily medications is fairly large so I thought that would be perfect to try with the Phazix gel. I personally do not like the texture of the gel. It actually made it more difficult to swallow the pill.
08/05/2020
Great alternative to crushing
This is a very innovative product. I don't usually have problems swallowing pills but this delivers on its promise to make it easier. Would recommend to anyone who has trouble swallowing pills. Much better than crushing!
07/05/2020
Great Product
I received this Phazix Pill Swallowing Gel, from Home Tester Club. I received it as a free sample, and I tried it with my medication pills and it's very good.
07/05/2020
Phazix Pill Swallowing Gel
My problem is that I now have two pills to swallow. It was still hard to swallow. I had to take a big swallow of water to take them down. It did not make a different if my pill was a table or gel form. I think the issue is with me where I fear that the pills will get stuck in my throat and I will not go down and I will eventually stop breathing.
It works!
Made it really easy for me to swallow the pills. The taste was not bad at all.
Pazix swallowing gel
I received this Phazix swallowing gel from Home tester Club and I think it is about time they came out with this for regular people as I have to take about 20 pills per day and it helps alot with swallowing them.
Phazix Pill Swallowing Gel
Phazix pill swallowing gel was easy to use, plus made large pills easier to swallow. It also tasted great.
Miracle Swallow Gel
My brother takes three types of pills daily. He struggles to get them down. It's a literal daily struggle. This gel is a miracle. It really assisted in the process. It also is not difficult to apply. It tastes pretty good too. I tried it-it reminds me of vanilla pudding. Really great product.
04/05/2020
Easy to swallow those nasty pills .
Gel could be a little thicker. When put in mouth,it starts to thin out fast.Had a very nice flavor. Was easy to swallow with the pill. Not easy to swallow with several pills in gel. But I think it would be great for fussy kids and adults with swallowing problems. I like water better tho.
04/05/2020
Easiest Pill Taking Method
After attempting to break pills apart to take them.. this product is the best thing for people with hard time swallowing pills. Tastes great and goes down easy!