Philips Avent Natural Trainer Sippy Cup

4.9 5 0 37 37 This Philips Avent Natural Trainer sippy cup makes it easy for babies 4+ months to transition from bottle to cup. That's because it comes with both a fast flow Natural nipple and a soft silicone spout, giving you the flexibility to start with the former and graduate to the latter when baby is ready. Detachable trainer handles make the cup easy for little hands to hold, encouraging independent drinking. The Natural Trainer sippy cup comes with a protective cap to keep the nipple, spout and contents of the cup clean. All pieces are dishwasher safe and are made of a BPA-free material. What's in the box: My Natural Trainer Cup, Spout, Fast Flow Natural bottle Nipple
Philips Avent Natural Trainer Sippy Cup

16/10/2021
Love it and would recommend to others, the best brand
15/10/2021
Love this sippy cup
I have this sippy cup for over an year and my 3 year old loves it, he likes to drink milk and water from this sippy cup. It’s so convenient to clean and sterilize.Will definitely recommend it.
12/10/2021
Great Bottle
I love this bottle! I am using it now with my baby, I love that it turns into a sippy cup for when she's older :D
07/10/2021
A must!!
Great brand and Great training cup by Avent!! Have never had a leak and really helps your little one!! I swear by these cups!! To all moms, I highly recommend!! You won't be disappointed!!
07/10/2021
Avent
It was comfortable and easy to hold consistently. It’s because of the shape and design. Also, wide cup to hold easy for adults as well to feed. I highly recommend this.
Great transition cup
I really like this cup for my Littles. Its a great next step/transition cup. It's easy for my little one to hold onto the handles. Easy to change from a nipple top to a sippy top. It grows with your child.
Awesome
Although I have no young children. I have a new grand daughter and we used this product and they are a great product
Love these
These are easy to convert from bottle to sippy, cause the nipple is almost just like a bottle and the handles on the side makes it easy for your baby to hold and drink out of. It's also the perfect size!
Great bottle transition
This sippy bottle from avent phillips makes it very easy to transition your child from a bottle to a sippy cup. Recommend for ages four months and up. All accessories are included and are very easy to convert.
Love these
These were my favorite bottle. I love how easy they are to clean with just the 3 parts and the wide bottle makes it easy to clean as well. The nipple was perfect for us as well. I will definitely get these when needed again.
Cute cup
I used this cup with my daughter when she was 6 months old. She didn’t really like the bottle much but she would use this.
02/10/2021
Used these when I transitioned my kids from the bottle and they loved it.
28/09/2021
Adequate
Product worked well for my picky baby. Handles were nice for self feeding - leaving me able to have my Hands free
27/09/2021
Personal Preference
Very easy to pick up, hold and use for little hands.
25/09/2021
Love love love these bottles my baby loved them to