Philips Avent Natural Trainer Sippy Cup

4.8 5 0 112 112 This Philips Avent Natural Trainer sippy cup makes it easy for babies 4+ months to transition from bottle to cup. That's because it comes with both a fast flow Natural nipple and a soft silicone spout, giving you the flexibility to start with the former and graduate to the latter when baby is ready. Detachable trainer handles make the cup easy for little hands to hold, encouraging independent drinking. The Natural Trainer sippy cup comes with a protective cap to keep the nipple, spout and contents of the cup clean. All pieces are dishwasher safe and are made of a BPA-free material. What's in the box: My Natural Trainer Cup, Spout, Fast Flow Natural bottle Nipple
Philips Avent Natural Trainer Sippy Cup

15/01/2022
Advent sippy cup trainer
It is well made product. My son although didn't have much luck with it. He could drink out of it fine with no problems. For some reason he would spit up what he drank from the sippy cup. So we had to switch to another brand.
15/01/2022
Loved it for my kids
Got these for my kids when they was babies and absolutely love them. They are a great training transitioning cup to switch them from the bottles to sippy cups. And my kids loved them. Definitely recommend for any parent trying to transition their kid from a bottle to a sippy.
10/01/2022
Love Love Love!
This is the only type of bottle that transitioned into a sippy cup that my son would use. It made it a breeze to get my son off a bottle!
10/01/2022
Great for baby’s❤️
As a first time mom, I definitely recommend this product. My baby would only take these and Dr brown bottles. And it’s easy for her to hold. I would definitely recommend this product !
09/01/2022
Our fav!
We used this with my son! They handles and nice and easy for little hands. The nipples are interchangeable so it can be used as your child progresses with size. They are easy to clean as well.
07/01/2022
Excellent for transition on breastfed babies
I have two kids and they both used this trainer sippy cup, and true to be told is the best option for transition on breastfed babies, has excellent quality, my kids loved it as much as I did.
07/01/2022
Best for breastfed babies transitioning!
We used these cups to transition our breastfed baby to cups. The nipples are very easy to transition. I’d recommend this to any new mom looking for sippy cups!
Very durable sippy cup
I bought this sippy cup based on a recommendation 5 years ago for my child. It was a great cup, the two nipples helped with bottle transitions and best of all it has lasted all those years!
best
always been a fan of avent... from my first born to my last. this was the best and she was able to hold it without any problem... keep giving us the best,
Great bottle !
I used this version of advent baby bottle and they held up well for my baby feedings! Worked for us for the 1st year of our 2 sons!
Sippy cup3
I bought this for My nephew and he was able to drink better then the bottle and he didn't seem to be so gassy either.
05/01/2022
My son is fussy when it comes to bottles. We've tried many different brands, but this is the one right here! He has no problems, and doesn't make him gassy. Perfect bottle with a good dlow!
05/01/2022
Perfect for transitioning by far the best!!
I am a mother of 3 children ages 17, 15, and 7 months and have used Avent bottles for all three of them. I wish they had the Philips Avent Natural Trainer Cup/bottles for my first two children. Not only are they easy for little hands to use but they are easy to clean. My newest addition has acid reflux so his pediatrician suggested I add rice cereal to his formula bottles and one of the two nipples that comes with this cup makes that a breeze. I only wish they had two sizes available, this one and a larger option.
05/01/2022
The best bottles for my baby
My baby has tired a lot of bottles and he loves this one the best! I love that we can use the same bottle when he is transitioning into baby to toddler with just a switch of a few accessories. I would recommend
My baby’s fave
My 2 boys loved this brand of bottles. They wouldn’t take any other one. I like they didn’t have a lot of pieces and they came in cute colors