4.9 5 0 7 7 Piggy Paint Natural as Mud Nail Polish features a water-based formula claimed to dry to a hard finish that does not wash or peel off. The cruelty-free, vegan and kid-friendly product is non-toxic, virtually odorless and free from all harsh, smelly chemicals. It retails in a 4 x 0.12-fl. oz. pack.
Piggy Paint Natural as Mud Nail Polish

19/10/2020
Works great!!!
I got these when my daughter was a baby. They stay on great dont need to do more then one coat and dries quickly. Not super smelly either and best part perfectly save if your little one sucks/eats the polish off her nails
18/09/2020
Thanks so much
Very nice colors and at a very good price.I recommend it to my friends
18/08/2020
Piggy Paint
Best polish for babies.... This stuff is awesome for babies. Non-toxic!!! Bought for my grand-babies. I love painting their little toes!!
06/08/2020
Best for small children
I love that I can allow my younger children to use this and not worry about the ingredients being toxic or harsh, the colors are fun and I feel safe using it, it actually is odorless too.
03/07/2020
Fabulous Nail Polish
I love this nail polish! It has ingredients in it that are safe to use on young kids. I love that my daughter can have a safe manicure just like her mom! I would recommend this to anyone!
29/06/2020
Daughter loves it.
My daughter received this as a birthday present and absolutely loves it. I enjoy the fruity smells. I like that she isn't smelling a bunch of fumes and it is non toxic. It wears off pretty quickly but that's okay, it just means she gets a manicure sooner than later.
04/04/2020
Absolutely loved it so does my daughter. I recommend it to everyone
11/10/2020
Would love to try this product to see if it would be nice to give out for Christmas gifts.
02/10/2020
hi i want to try this nail polish!it looks really cool and wonderful.!