4.5 5 0 15 15 Piggy Paint Natural as Mud Nail Polish features a water-based formula claimed to dry to a hard finish that does not wash or peel off. The cruelty-free, vegan and kid-friendly product is non-toxic, virtually odorless and free from all harsh, smelly chemicals. It retails in a 4 x 0.12-fl. oz. pack.
Piggy Paint Natural as Mud Nail Polish

14/01/2021
Didn't meet expectations
Bought this product for my then two year old, and was very dissatisfied. I loved the fact that it has no harsh smell/chemicals, and dries really fast. Downside is that it didn't stay on, for long. My daughter is very active, and loves the water, so she's constantly washing her hands, and takes long baths, and the same day it started chipping. By the third day, she barely had any polish left.
02/01/2021
Child Friendly
I love this nail polish I buy it for my daughter because it has no toxic ingredients and it stays on for a while, also it dries really fast. I would recommend this polish for any parent that has little girls that like nail polish that isn’t too hard to clean.
06/12/2020
Oke
Ini kesukaan anak" Karna sekali aplikasi in langsung kluar warnanya, keringnya juga cepet. Rekomended lah pokonya
14/11/2020
Used for my daughter. One coat does the trick. It dries really fast & doesn’t peel off within a day or two.
19/10/2020
Works great!!!
I got these when my daughter was a baby. They stay on great dont need to do more then one coat and dries quickly. Not super smelly either and best part perfectly save if your little one sucks/eats the polish off her nails
18/09/2020
Thanks so much
Very nice colors and at a very good price.I recommend it to my friends
18/08/2020
Piggy Paint
Best polish for babies.... This stuff is awesome for babies. Non-toxic!!! Bought for my grand-babies. I love painting their little toes!!
06/08/2020
Best for small children
I love that I can allow my younger children to use this and not worry about the ingredients being toxic or harsh, the colors are fun and I feel safe using it, it actually is odorless too.
03/07/2020
Fabulous Nail Polish
I love this nail polish! It has ingredients in it that are safe to use on young kids. I love that my daughter can have a safe manicure just like her mom! I would recommend this to anyone!
29/06/2020
Daughter loves it.
My daughter received this as a birthday present and absolutely loves it. I enjoy the fruity smells. I like that she isn't smelling a bunch of fumes and it is non toxic. It wears off pretty quickly but that's okay, it just means she gets a manicure sooner than later.
04/04/2020
Absolutely loved it so does my daughter. I recommend it to everyone
27/11/2020
It looks real nice I love to try out many colors And my granddaughter would love to try them too
12/11/2020
Great for teens fun color fast drying and no harsh smell
11/10/2020
Would love to try this product to see if it would be nice to give out for Christmas gifts.
02/10/2020
hi i want to try this nail polish!it looks really cool and wonderful.!