Pink and Gold Metallic Marble Phone Case for iPhone 11

Pink and Gold Metallic Marble Phone Case for iPhone 11

26/05/2020
Good size
Nice slim case. Gives good grip to your phone. Only downfall is it gets dirty easily.
22/05/2020
Is good and pretty
I love is amazing Is pretty is comfortable is good
16/05/2020
Very good quality
Very good quality will really recomend to my friends to buy and it's one of the best covers i have had for my phone
15/05/2020
clear and protective!!!
I am highly satisfied with this phone case! I’m always worried about cases that describe themselves as “flexible” because I’m afraid they won’t be sturdy enough...that is not the case with this case! It is an easy and snug fit to my phone, the raised edges are raised just enough, and the colors really are spectacular.
13/05/2020
iPhone case
No front screen protection. Cute case but not enough protection for the sensitivity of Apple products
13/05/2020
Nice case
It’s really slick I’m afraid it’s going to slip out of my hand easily. It didn’t come with a protective glass and I really think that should be added for extra protection. I do love the colors and slim tight fitting sleek design!
Sleek and classy
Easy to install & to take it off again. It’s smooth and sleek looking. I like that the cover is slightly raised over the screen so incase the phone drops it would not hit the screen first. Still needs a screen protector but I love that it’s not bulky
12/05/2020
Beautiful and Very good protection .
This case is very good . Durable and protected the iPhone very well . Also it is beautiful and fancy .
Rose gold 11 case
Just a standard case. Fashionable and durable. Did drop a few times and was saved. I’d probably buy a similar but different color case.
Cute marble phone case
This phone case was so cute! It was shiny and glittery and it definitely suited my girly needs. It also seems pretty durable. I have 3 kiddos and it has been able to protect my phone from their craziness. I highly recommend.
Thin, lightweight phone case
Lightweight, silicone case. Very thin, so no extra bulk. Works with wireless charger with no problem. Easy access to buttons. Drop tested (at least 3 times since I’ve had it). Works great!
Best New Phone Case
Beautiful phone case , Honestly Stunning and super durable , phone case is thick and not cheap and flimsy like some phone cases can be . I would highly recommend this product
Cool in Pink n Gold!
I really like the coloring of the case, the ease of putting it on my phone and the feel of it while using the phone. I do wish it was a little more protective of my phone's screen, but all in all I like the Pink and Gold Metallic Marble Phone Case.
Best phone case
It fit perfectly. Its super cute and has saved my new phone twice from being broke. I absolutely love it.
FABULOUS iPhone Marble Case in Pink/Glod
The Pink and Gold Metallic Marble Phone Case for iphone11 is fantastic! I absolutely love it! The case is very comfortable in my hand and is so lightweight! I highly recommend.